Im Back After the Storm

 Always look up. You never know who you will find

adamfoxie*blog International is back after being in the path of Super Storm or Hurricane Sandy. Just got power today, still have equipment problems which hopefully eventually I can overcome. I would hate to have this storm blow me out of the net, but things are what they are. I see that I had a steady audience even when there was no new posts. As I mentioned when I did my last posting, there are many thousands of posts in the the site’s library in a perpetual mode ( You can go back to any posting no matter the date, since postings are never erased, they just become part of our history). Seeing so many hits to this site even though I was somewhere in Staten Island in the dark, made me want to keep going.

So please stay tuned, this site will do the outmost that even with problems we can go back to where we were. Not good at begging so there would be no donate button.  As for donating for others, is best to go through a government group or friends that you know- Not the Red cross! or Salvation Army..The don’t know the direction to Staten Island and certainly parts of south Brooklyn…by the way there is no more Coney Island…Im sure you knew that.There are people here in Staten Island that are a lot worse than I am. Their stories are worse than mine and are being published now in the media. This boro which is the 5th county which makes up the City of New York always gets ignore, this time not even mentioned after the storm as I listened to an emergency radio. Yet any part that was close to water and facing south or west would be under water. South Beach, Brighton, etc. I was surprise that last night ( after coming back home) after I venture to manhattan on the first Ferry allowed to make the trip, someone handed me 3 military meals and 5 waters.

The Governor, Mario Cuomo has made things happen here, the same for President Obama.  As for the Mayor, he most’ve been following some notes that Mayor Guilliani most’ve left. Mayor Bloomberg  is been like the know it all obstructive cop that instead of helping the fallen, tells them to get up because they fell in the wrong spot.

In my neighborhood in 4 days I saw two police cars go by, an ambulance and a sanitation truck. Nothing else, no help of any kind except the food they dropped off yesterday.

I went through Andrew Hurricane and so many other storms here and in Florida. Never seen something handled so bad even though they knew it was going to be bad. I was puking for two days while I listen  and watch on batteries how many get togethers for the cameras there were, officials congratulating each other and the mayor for the great job they’ve done.  Meanwhile there were people still dying, waiting for help or just dead waiting to be also rescued.

Thank you for reading this blog!! I hope you patronize the commercials that keep the blog up. Im constantly reviewing those commercials to make sure they are not offensive to our community and they are the best companies to do business with.
Superstorm Sandy.JPEG
 Coney Island
Hopefully I can start posting by midnight, if not tomorrow for sure. I am still having problems with the electric and with some equipment.

But to end this posting, let me just say that even though more people died at 9/11, there are so many tragedies here and failures of the government to protect it’s people after a hurricane like it could not protect us from two commercial airliners piloted by crazies.. If we can’t protect our own people, then what is the government for? I am talking about the local government in this case.  For the president to fly in electricians and the governor comes in and got his hands dirty and tells the utilities that if he catches them dragging their feel their license will be taking down. You saw lights coming on like a xmas tree in some areas. Those are the good things! Let me end on that note for now. Please patronize our commercials.

Adam Gonzalez, Publisher

Comments