Cage Fighter Alex Reid Comes Clean About Sleeping with 'Men'



English cage fighter, Alex Reid, has confessed to sleeping with men in the past.
In the most revealing interview, Reid talks in detail about cross-dressing and gay experiments.
The gay accusations all started when his ex Chantelle Houghton released a series of explosive tweets, which accused him of cheating on her with men and turning their home into a sex dungeon.
In October, Chantelle launched a Twitter rant at Reid over his alleged sexual behavior, she wrote: “I found text messages on Alex’s phone when our baby was 6 weeks old, it was to a man and he was arranging to meet up with him as Roxanne for sex.”
“I want to make it absolutely clear that, whatever I’ve done in my past, from the day I told Chantelle I loved her I never cheated on her,” Reid told the ‘Mirror.’
“I described myself as a try-sexual once,” he added. “But I’d say I’m a heterosexual man who likes a bit of kinkiness. But Chantelle knew everything before we got together. Was she the only person in this country who didn’t know I was a cross-dresser?”
Reid claims that despite knowing all this information Chantelle still wanted to marry him.
“In my opinion she knew all about me, so what she’s been saying makes no sense to me. In my younger years, I did experiment with men.”

Comments