Inception hunk Tom Hardy admits: 'I've had sexual relations with men' Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1298384/Inception-hunk-Tom-Hardy-admits-Ive-sexual-relations-men.html#ixzz0v2IrgztS


Inception hunk Tom Hardy admits: 'I've had sexual relations with men' 

TOM HARDY X390 (GETTY) | ADVOCATE.COM
Last updated at 5:25 PM on 28th July 2010
    Engaged: Tom Hardy and fiancee Charlotte Riley at the Inception premiere in London earlier this month
    Engaged: Tom Hardy and fiancee Charlotte Riley at the Inception premiere in London earlier this month
    Hollywood heart-throb Tom Hardy has revealed he had a string of gay flings as a teenager.
    The 32-year-old Inception star, who is engaged to British actress Charlotte Riley, 28, and also has a two-year-old son with a former girlfriend 
    But asked if he'd ever had any sexual relations with other men, the broody actor said: 'As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for ****'s sake.
    'I've played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I'm in my thirties, it doesn't do it for me.
     
    'I'm done experimenting but there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life.
    'A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine.'  
    London-born Tom found big-screen fame with Star Trek Nemesis, and in the 2009 hit Bronson, where he played the notoriously violent criminal Charles Bronson to critical acclaim.
    In Guy Ritchie's hit Rock'n'Rolla he starred as gay gangster Handsome Bob, and had a crush on Scottish hearthrob Gerard Butler.
    He then starred as Heathcliffe in a BBC remake of Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights, where he met stunning fiancée Charlotte.
    In an interview with Now magazine, the former party-boy who has battled drink, drugs and crime to turn his life around, added: 'A lot of people say I seem masculine, but I don't feel it.
    'I feel intrinsically feminine. I'd love to be one of the boys but I always felt a bit on the outside.
    'Maybe my masculine qualities come from overcompensating because I'm not one of the boys.'


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1298384/Inception-hunk-Tom-Hardy-admits-Ive-sexual-relations-men.html#ixzz0v2Ib1S7L
    Bookmark and Share

    Comments