Love? I Love Love, Nothing Wrong with Love But I love Being Gay in Love the Most



  • PHOTOS19303notes
  • PHOTOS1478notes
  • PHOTOS590notes
    (Source: bymstf, via iminlovewithagayjudas)
  • PHOTO153notesI love this so much ❤️❤️❤️
    I love this so much ❤️❤️❤️
  • PHOTO10notesMe and My fiancee , Young gay Love <3 #support

I am Joe a chef , and the filipinos Name is Kris .
we Live together and Love Eachother and are getting Married .


instagram @joethehoekilla
    Me and My fiancee , Young gay Love <3 font="" support="">
    I am Joe a chef , and the filipinos Name is Kris .
    we Live together and Love Eachother and are getting Married .
    instagram @joethehoekilla
  • PHOTO170notessogaysoalive:

Such a happy family :)
    Such a happy family :)
  • PHOTO884notes
    (Source: cutegayscouple, via xandermen)
  • PHOTO110notes
    (Source: bymstf, via doingjustlove)
  • TEXT3notes
    Anonymous asked: I've been dealing with so much recently in life, I've contemplated suicide, I've had panic attacks everyday, and I'm extremely sad. I just want to thank you for having a blog that in a way gives me hope that other people can be so happy, maybe I can too. I doubt I'll be on of those people though.
    I’m so sorry that you have been contemplating suicide. I’ve had several friends that have gone through similar experiences. While I can’t pretend that I know what you are going through, I want to offer some words of advice: hold on. I know things may seem rough now, but they do get better. You will get through this, just like the millions of people out there. Don’t let anyone out you down. Surround yourself with people who love and support you. You WILL be as happy as the people in my blog, but you need to stay alive in order for this to happen.
  • PHOTO402notesThese guys honestly just makes me happy :)
    These guys honestly just makes me happy :)
  • PHOTO393notes
  • PHOTO347notes
    (Source: homographias, via homographias)
  • PHOTO553notesboyskisslove:

BOYSKISSLOVE. Community. Submit.
  • PHOTO206notesI love this photo so much. I can’t tell you how happy I am for these two heroes ❤️
    I love this photo so much. I can’t tell you how happy I am for these two heroes ❤️
  • PHOTO313notes
  • Comments