Inside Harris' 'gut' decision to choose Walz “Coach", A Moving Speech!


I don't sit and watch political speeches anymore. The last time was Obama’s goodbye. I  read them
fast and get any info I feel I need to have. But watch Kamala Harris introduce her Vice president’s pick,
“Coach” is Tim Walz. It was a long time since I enjoyed politicians talking about my and my nation's future with a plan to not allow those ‘weird’ people of MAGA. It was delicious and he and her gave his background so people knew what she knew making that choice. 
Unlisted Sergeant at the National Guard. for about 20 years, teacher, Congressman, and now Governor of Minnesota. A Democrat in an area that is Republican, but they love him there.
He has a great sense of humor and humility, yet when he stands you see a 100% executive, I've always said that the first decision for the president and the Vice shows their judgment, and love for the voters, and that will show and it has in every instance shown how successful their administration will be. The days of Eisenhower Picking a Nixon to balance the ticked or JFK picking Johnson, a man he detested, those days for the smart executive are gone. You wish to give the country a good replacement in case something happens and we live in a world with only a 24-hour history in which can change in less than 24 hours.



Comments