What Countries, Jobs Do Scammers Use to Scam You

Most Scammers come from NIGERIA. If you can set your cell phone not to accept Long-distance phone calls or if you can black out Nigeria would help you. Supposedly he says he's from Indiana. So you call him through Messaging, the call won't go through. Also if the person only has one pic, he/she stole it. No one only has one picture of themselves. You can go to the Profile and if there are only one to 2 pics is a scammer. I count 3 because everybody has many. If the account has only a few followers, watch out. If the account has thousands of followers or he/she is following, watch out. There won't be enough faces there to account for a high number but usually, they go with average. There are 9 for sure things that you can bet your money on. I have posted them on Facebook but if you can't find them I will email (email only) them to you. I must know you, don't want to give them a heads up on information so many of us have on them. I just had one who was a Jesus Christ follower with a cross and everything but looking to get laid. Makes no sense. I reported him and by the time I was done, he had split with his followers which mostly had been other personalities or scammers. If I got paid for this I would do it full time. but don't have the time. 
Adam Gonzalez, writer






 · 
Follow 

After talking to 68 scammers to obtain data for research on language use, I found that scammers almost always have the same professions. Twenty-two of my scammers were US generals, including two versions of General Eric Hill, two of General James Miller, and six of General Paul LaCamera. They either needed money to pay for their retirement papers or to send me their “portfolio” with millions of dollars.

I also chatted with 18 UN doctors mostly working in Syria, Somalia, and Yemen. They wished me to pay for their emergency leave or were interested in sending me a box of gold. Sadly, the box of gold never arrived, perhaps because according to GoogleEarth, the security company was located in a barber shop and also because they had yet to receive any money.

Ten were oil riggers working on platforms offshore of Alaska, Ireland, Scotland, Newfoundland, etc. They needed money to repair faulty equipment or to terminate their contract and to at last be able to leave the oil rig where they had been working (without vacation) for the last four or five years.

Fourteen were engineers working on expensive projects (which they always needed money for). There were also two ship captains from Canada, an owner of a tire company in Georgia, and a retired Unicef director. The Unicef director was in London to try to get his daughter’s inheritance. (One of the conditions in the will of his late (and unlamented) wife was that he had to be married:-))

Of course, all of these men were fabulously wealthy, but none of them had access to his bank account. They were all dreadfully lonely with no friends or family. I was the only one that they could turn to for (financial) help and solace. Of course, after they requested money, I had to terminate our relationship, but then true love never runs smooth….


Comments