Vascular Exams and Brain MRI's How is Your Memory? My Experience Part 1 and 2 Results MRI




 
Hello dear readers.

This morning I was tied up with Vascular exams and going over a Brain Scan. Already had a Spinal Chord MRI. 

For the past 10 years, my short-term memory has been getting shorter. Thanks to the times in which we live we have computers and now we are also able to use AI. Iam able to keep writing even better than when I started in 2008.

I will give you the results of my Brain test and I can explain for those going through this or those that will go through this. This type of ailment has been misdiagnosed as getting older or old age disease. Actually, there is no disease called old age. Old age is not a disease but a natural aging of our cells that die and are replaced by others who get the message to age after. This is all in preparation for what our bodies will do in the future. I am very. capable of writing to you about this. 

Most men after they reach the age 55-65 start experiencing symptoms of memory loss. This is not connected to the diseases that we know of that not only cause the patient to have dementia but also the brain to stop sending the correct messages to the muscles due to inflammation.

I have been told many things by experienced Doctors who simply were guessing and I was told that it was a guess because they were confounded that a younger guy was losing parts of his short memory. What part Am I losing? I am losing my short memory and to be more specific, the numbers, and names of people streets. My long-term memory is just fine at this point.

If you don't have the regular diseases we think of when we are told dementia or shortness of memory. For the type of men, I'm talking about their memory loss could be a lack of oxygen in the brain due to:

Short brain stroke
Bad circulation of the vascular system somehow does not deliver the amount that is needed to maintain your memory.
For some who have high cholesterol or are overweight will cause the fat to clog the arteries, again depriving the brain of what it needs.
I am not fat, nor overweight and I take care of my body before an accident I had with my horse when I had one, caused me to stop running. I was a jogger and I always had weights to lift wherever I felt I needed to firm up. Still, I have high cholesterol yet I don't eat sweets or snacks and I don't drink heavy alcohol or beer.
For those reasons, I continue to look at my vascular system with the Doctor.

Because this is an ongoing situation, I will do this in parts. and will continue to add every day.

The next thing will be for me to show you the results of my brain scan.

Thank you. Hope you find it interesting but more so, someone traveling in the same road Im traveling..
In between, nothing changes for Adamfoxie. I will continue to give you current news and events that affect most of us.
Adam

Hello dear readers. This is a Standup MRI of my brain/it had to be repeated a bunch of times because they could not see any brain on my skull. But finally, someone figured out they never turned the switch on. Im keeping my promise. If you are a doctor I would love for you to make comments. the position. Stand Up because they don't put you in the tunnel because I was not going to do that. I know there are modern machines in which you hardly hear the deafening noise. Thank goodness my Doctor recalled they have stand-up MRIs.
After this test was done we proceeded to the vascular system trying to find the cause and maybe a remedy for my short-term memory dementia hate that word. It is really a Failure of short memory retention.

Comments