To Those Still with Adamfoxie, You are The Reason This Blog Stays




 
I hope all my readers are enjoying the holidays. This is the time of the year that all major religions have their special days. 20 holidays besides Christmas. 

As you noticed if you did not read our posting from two wks ago, you are seeing less. As I explained I'm hitting that age and there are no volunteers to help out or an assistant as there was one on the west coast many postings back. I wanted to see what would happen to the readership if I posted twice a week. I went down. But it was still there in numbers high enough not to be ignored, not by me. So depending on this bog history of 17 years of practically posting every day of the year and trying to get relative stories that. are current and somehow tend to affect more of the gay community than to anyone else.

So sticking to what this blog does will continue to give you some that is not repetitive to the main media because if we have to post about Congress, well there is much that happens there that affects every American but particularly gay Americans. They have given us rights and they have taken them away. Same with the other institutions in Washington DC.

Don't forget that on p.4 there are LGBTQ headlines 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Its been there for years

Much help and happiness and stick with us. One suggestion is to have the posting headline appear on your email or Facebook, or Twitter. ell, anyone way you do it is more than fine with me.

With much respect and caring,
adamfoxie.blogspot.com



Comments