Merry Christmas, Hanukah whatever you Celebrate




My precious horse Zeous


 
Thank you and wish the best thoughts that can come from my heart to my readers, you.

This is a particular time of the year, even if we take religion out of it, god forbid. But the changes that happen on our Earth from Autumn to Winter seem magical. One of the most simple experiences I had in my life was to open my eyes around 4am to go down in underwear but a heavy jacket and a gun to check up on my horse. His water would be frozen on those cold nights and he loved the salt I gave him which made him always thirsty which was good from his kidneys. The salt we all need but we need to clear our kidneys every day with water. No not beet, vodka, or wine. He was treated better than me except he had no tv but he had a radio for music if I remember. I was in a place that did not exist before I got there. i t was cleaned up by hand, a friend, and a tractor for the big stuff. The tractor was older than me. Gee, I always wanted to drive that Tractor but his owner, a friend I loved and should have told him. But when someone lives with his breaking up husband it is taking advantage of the situation. Hope they are both good. 

So now you know breaking the bucket of water which had converted into ice at 4am was my thing. Please don't stop reading me is just that when you love an animal and you love the woods where you are after being sick and tired of being with people, the simplicity and the love and the appreciation that you saw in him. And if I overslept the kicking and screaming would get m up. He wanted up when he wanted it. Any memories for you?
LOL
  
Adam and his Jewish Columbian roommate  Mikey, mom used to call him Mickey mouse. He never got offended. North Miami Beach



So....Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year. I will be back no later than Monday and probably tomorrow I'll have something bothersome or juice to read that I happen to know it will be posted here.

Adamfoxie

 

Comments