Music from RIVIN~~If You Like Superior Vocal Cords With A Beat To Make You both Smile and Cry




         





RIVIN is a  singer-songwriter, producer, born in Italy and currently based in Berlin. Iam Posting his debut single ‘I’ll Never Say Sorry’  which will debut on June 30th.   

https://ffm.to/illneversaysorry.opr


This is how RIVIN introduced his song: 

 “I’ll Never Say Sorry” which is a heartfelt autobiographic song that I’m very excited to release during Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈. It’s all about owning and embracing who we really are, despite the world making us feel way too often inadequate, apologetic, wrong or simply not ‘fitting' enough" 

I don't know RIVIN but I liked his music. I stopped doing music and movie reviews because of the lack of time besides I no longer feel comfortable promising a review and then not liking it. Then I don't publish it because I don't like to hurt an artist unless is someone that could use the advise to stay home and do something else (it will be delivered rivately).
I guess this is one of the side effects of passing mid age into what ever Iam now. Not senior or t least I think so.I have gotten nicer! And less criticlal except if I like something I don't mind shouting from any moutain top or 777 Boing skyliner. Which brings me back to RIVIN,
 I LIKE!

 Which it just means if I take the time and replace a page of usual news to put an artist on is becaue I like something or everything in order to recommend it. Nothing gives me more pleasure in this business than to listen to a pieace of music from a fellow familly member (gay)and say I liked 'that' because it made me feel something.

With RIVIN you will hear a sexy, strong vocal cords with a good tempo. It most be his international upbringing but I hear Irish with a touch of gospel but not much of that. He could sing any lyrics and make you feel good. I hope you listen and like him. As always you can leave a message whch I will pass on to the artist or directly contact him.

I think we will hear more from RIVIN.


VEVO PREMIERE ON JULY 3 



Adam loving RIVIN



Comments