Adamfoxie Changes For easier Reading , Particularly Cell Phones





 
New design for adamfoxie T (second design after a decade)
Top is the back and bottom the Front. Will show it again while someone is wearing it ($32 with FREE shipping included)First orders 6 weeks after that a week or less.






There are background changes on this blog(adamfoxie) I don't know if computer readers which have always enjoyed the full modes of reading and watching videos or looking at the lead pictures of the story will notice but the cell phone readers should see an improvement. On my phone the blogger version of this blog looks great but not everyone has my type of phone, particularly readers internationally. The blog has always been immersed on apple and Microsoft, Chrome versions to have everyone see he same things. I know because I can see the percentages of type of methods are used to access our blog.

This particular version hopefully fixes the problem with spelling, I think I have taken care of that issue and I apologise for any story which had spelling errors. I remember when I first started the readers that knew me will send me emails if I misspelled something, I rather liked because it meant they were interested.  That stopped as our reader based inccreased.

The changes were proposed by Blogger and I joined a week before the deadline to decide because while testing it felt better, Sometimes its hard to give up what you have not knowing if what you are going for is better or not.

There have been so many hours that went in changing the different pages of Adamfoxie wanting to changed every two years or less to keep our readers interested and know we change with the time but remain loyal to our original vision. Afraid that The page will be lost to something someone else produced was scary because the whole idea of the blog is to be what it is , what the publisher, riders and others makes it to be. Actually if I saw the original adamfoxie version, I might not recognize it.

Thank you for staying with Adamfoxie because we are not leaving anyone behind with their issues which do not make the media like it should and even when we post about an important subject everyone is talking about we try to give you more or a different angle. A good example is the story which should break Saturday in which adamfoxie is critical of those companies that back up with with money and rainbow pictures but the only time we see them is once a year. After pride they dissapear. It doesn't mean money but their hiring and advertising should always include LGBT which many times it doesn't. So to get media advertising once a year is not what we are looking for from them.

But If a reader had an issue we could help as a media-blogging page , adamfoxie will help. Once a reader sent an email because he had problems for being dismissed in upstate NY and now the company was opposing in getting compensation. Adamfoxie ran a story about that subject and called, sent emails to this company asking why they were making a family man starved when that did not cost them much to allow him to collect. The man is doing well because I have seen him on Facebook in front of his house so even though I don't remember a thank you, the blog did what it could to resolve someone's issue. He sent enough documentation for one to be convinced he was being fucked and about that Adam, knows a lot.

A hug 0 and X kisses (X0X) from 

Comments