PETA Vegan Commercial Cancelled by St.Pat's Day Parade Because The Man in Pic Was Too Sexy




PETA go vegan campaign nixed in Savannah and Butte for being too “sexually suggestive”.

For St. Patrick’s Day, PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) tried to place an ad featuring a shirtless man with a four-leaf clover in his mouth alongside the words “Kiss Me, I’m Vegan. Go Vegan and Get Really Lucky This St. Patrick’s Day” in Savannah and Butte, Montana, which boast among the largest March 17 parades.
However, the ads were rejected as too sexy and for looking “like something from a nightclub” in Savannah and Butte, Montana, one of the United States’ most Irish cities, also rejected PETA’s ad for being too “sexually suggestive”. 
Instead, the group will run the ad on the parade route in Manchester, New Hampshire, another city with a high percentage of people of Irish descent, at 19.4 percent, starting on March 5.
The full St. Patrick's Day PETA advertisement.
The full St. Patrick's Day PETA advertisement.
PETA also tried to place it at bus shelters around Savannah, but the city’s transit company never responded to the inquiry.
“With their proven healthy hearts, sizzling physiques, and increased stamina, vegans easily score that pot of gold at the end of the bedroom rainbow,” says PETA President Ingrid Newkirk. “PETA’s signs may be sexy, but they send a wholesome message that nothing is more attractive than compassion.”
PETA, whose motto reads, in part, that “animals are not ours to eat”, notes that in today’s meat, egg, and dairy industries there are still widespread abuses. e their risk of suffering from heart disease, obesity, cancer, diabetes, and impotence.
The ad follows PETA’s recent online dating experiments in the U.S., the U.K., and Australia, which all proved that women using Tinder swipe right significantly more often for vegan prospects than for meat-eating ones. 
                                                                                     🦊
Who made the decision that the man above is too sexy for an ad to help fund St Patrick's Day Parade?  I will bet my last underwear it was not a woman. It's always men! It is always men that feel weird looking at pictures of good looking other men somehow crosses the bar. What bar and who set the bar? The bar is between a man's legs. Let me explain.

There are one of two things I wanted to do when I finished school. One was joining the police force or joining the navy. I new family friends who'd joined both and they seemed happy. Joining the police was a long process and I had gone through all of it but now there was a budget crisis in New York City and the academy was closed for an indefinite amount of time. As a matter of fact, they were paying civil servants to retire and those that were new were being laid off. I was told the wait could be a year or two. I had gone through all the steps and had a high enough score that I knew I would be in once they started calling again. I figured instead, to join the navy. I took the written test and after that, I was scheduled for a full day of physical testing along with about 50 other young men. The navy wanted to do all the testing on that day and if passed then get the orders to ship out to the Great Lakes right away. The test included everything from being inside a vacuum tank to test you for a whole battery of issues from your reflexes to hearing. It was done in groups and we were in underwear and white t-shirts. It was just like the movies I thought but I was worry and it was not about the tests.

Before going to the Dr. and have him hold your balls while you coughed, you needed to stand naked in front of the instructor. He will ask you to hold them up and then to turn around and bend over. I don't know what they were testing you for but in mind, it was to see if you were attracted to other men. Talk through the vines also indicated I was right.  The instructor had a pointer stick and would walk in front of all of us (the talk was he would wakU if you got hard).

The problem  was it was done in groups of about two dozens all single line in front of the instructor. These were young, mostly most developed men. They will be called one by one and they would have to bend over while everyone else watch. I started getting a hard on. It was sweat time for me. I tried thinking of the saddest things happening to people in my family and somehow it woked and I did not have to go through the embarrasment of being hard in front of so many supposedly straight men. After that I knew the Navy was not for me because I was sure I liked men by now and I would be found out in confinement with other men, in the shower, changing. I could picture being thrown overboard with a big bat attached to my buns with the words "battie" inscribed in blood to attract the sharks. The navy was not for me at this time, maybe it was a phase.

I think the reason this type of"men'get offended by good looking men is because it will cause them to get excited for those sexy men and that wil probably will cause them to confess to the priest of how they felt. To avoid all that they take the easy way out. If in power like those that canceled the PETA ad will not allow it. They can't even excuse it.

I am not a psychology major but simply looking at these occurrences that make no sense, the only reason is sexual because the men judging these pictures say it's sexual when no body else says so, they are fearful of their own reaction and the reaction of those that are in between these thoughts.
Today with the knowledge that we have about sexuality and about sexual orientation it is amazing that older men are still stuck with the old ideas of sex and sexual orientation and what constitutes vile and bad taste.  I am here to tell them the bad taste comes from them.
 Adam

Comments