Host Adam Levine Strips Down at SNL


television Adam Levine Gets Busy on SNL; He Strips Down (watch!)Adam Levine got right down to business on “Saturday Night Live.” He stripped off his shirt in a hilarious opening monologue that was a take-off of his hit show “The Voice.” He made no bones about wanting to act.
Cameron Diaz and Jerry Seinfeld made surprise appearances and acted as judges with Andy Samberg.
“I knew it would only be a matter of time before I would overreach and try acting,” Levine quipped about his debut as a host on the show, which included taking part in several skits. “So tonight, I hope you don’t judge me too harshly.”
At that moment, the stage lit up, revealing the judge’s panel. “Fat chance Levine,” said Samberg.
Levine looked natty in a dark suit with a maroon tie (Maroon 5!) and white shirt. But Samberg, dressed in a pajama jacket like Hugh Hefner, offered to help coach him.
“You need my wisdom. After all I was in over 100 digital shorts as well as three live sketches. And I’ve dealt with my fair share of singers turned actors…Timberlake.” he added.
“I get it,” Levine replied. Just as the Maroon 5 frontman was ready to agree. Diaz appeared.
“If you want to succeed in comedy, you’ve got to check your pride at the door,” she said, after doing her best Christina Aguilera impersonation. “You have to be willing to fall down; you have to be willing to shake your butt.
“You have to be ready to take a handful of Ben Stiller’s spluch and put it right in your hair and spike it up like a Mohawk,” she said, a reference to her 1998 film “What About Mary?”
Diaz encouraged a reluctant Levine to take off his shirt. But it took a shtick by Seinfeld for Levine to lose the tie, jacket and shirt.
  

Comments