A Word for only our READERS from Publisher

 adamfoxie’s chair



I would like you to consider, while we still stay up  that this is always been not just a place to find news. But also a mouth piece if you needed someone bigger than you to hear you and get your message across to somebody bigger than us.. Through the years I have published stories from baby missing to big big baby comes to Ny and is not found, Through computer access to many places was able to get unusual information for you and in general information many times sooner. My mandate is been to get it accurate, to get interesting, to get it unsual and in the news only do what others ares slipping and get it there faster if you have all the facts..Have not checked  Amazon yet because that will tell me wether our call  to shop with this Company and go through one of amy portals in the page.  Will make me close right away; I will want a few more days, may be I will be surprised, but I Haven’t been nicely surprised in a while. Penny’s a day will keep the company going thats what we get and lately not even that.. By the end of the month we will d-smatled and go home. Hopefully between the last,  this week may be something will happen., may be things change. But I believe that even after 4 years if there is no need for you what you doing is taking someone else’s oxygen.
Thank you for all the readers, friends that helped out in one way or another. A reader in staten island whose house was destroyed ( Wayne)  and still destroyed, he send me a thank you through FB for blogging this year. There are others that have express no interest in having their names out but that have helped and loved us
Thank you, I hope I will see You again and that many be this  year will see another miracle like last year.I'am  Adam Gonzalez, in NYC., The Publisher and the person making the decission that we experiemented with an idea an’ though we didnt' loose we could not get the ball over to the other side. If for any miracle we stay open it might be very different in the sense of news.  All I know now is that if those figures don’t come in from Amazon  (With some $) we have no choice. Remember still if you going to get anything at amazon go to our site through  go to any ad that has Amazon on it and shop lile you do..Anything that we put out on this blog between the next 8 days or so still be in the same format of integrity  and the same we we have delivered to you over 4 yrs..



[all points]

Comments