???? Is Atheism a Religion? Could IT Replace it ?????????






Sanderson Jones at the first meeting of The Sunday Assembly, an atheist church.
This idea came from NYTimes Debate page. I usually don’t post articles that make people feel like going to the  adamfoxie* site and inserting a post…well latter I 've been getting abusing ones but that comes  and goes with the weather.  I even know where some of them originates.  I believe in a free press but not in abuse.  So I or the system would mark it as abuse or spam and if it happens to be posted because it was missed, it will be out within the hour. I have taken all this lines to  inform on how the comments work. 

 

>>>>So You Can Comment!  But in this case I will ask the reader  wether  Atheism is a religion itself.  I for my self will keep out of the issue, but will say that I understand how the atheist feels and I understand how the religious people also feel. For myself I don’t have a religion ( but have a degree in Theology) nor believe in any of them; But I post  positive article about it. Im not an atheist but I check their blogs and sometimes I post of something  that they write that makes a lot of sense. So I am not religious but I believe in god, just don’t believe on your regular god of heaven and hell and so fourthNOW the Article Below:Adam*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Tom Bell, via Nimrod Kamer on pic.
Sanderson Jones at the first meeting of The Sunday Assembly, an atheist church in London.
In Britain, where the Church of England is a laughing stock lately, the percentage of Britons professing no faith has nearly doubled in the last decade — which might explain the rise of an atheist church.
In the U.S., Susan Jacoby recently wrote, moments of tragedy can be a reminder “of what atheism has to offer.” The philosopher Gary Gutting adds that atheists, like religious people, ought to articulate reasons for their beliefs (or lack thereof).
Please post your comments below in the (Red)comments section. You are allow not to identify yourself..   Thank You

Can atheism replace religion? Is it a religion?

Comments