In Memory of Scott Lipich my friend at FaceBook


Photo: If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to Heaven
And bring you home again.You left us too early, you were too young. You are going in my magazine with Gore Vidal..good company.  You are strong enough to give him a good argument. Both gay, proud. You left without saying goodbye.  May be is better. Another you did not suffer you went to sleep withe anesthesia, at least I hope it happened that way. May your family that was lucky to have you have fortitude to pass this moment. To The Lipich Family 
I am truly sorry.  Adam
He would not put his age or birth year in his page so I wont disclose it here.

Client Experience Officer at Kingley HealthStudied Psychology at RaritanLives in Hillsborough, New JerseyFrom Hillsborough, New Jersey

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John Lipich said…
From Scott’s Father:
Adam,

This is Scott's father, John. Thank you for your thoughts on our son. Scott was a very special young man. In many ways, Scott was a dichotomy of reason....warm and loving with a wild streak a mile wide and dedicated and fiercely independent!