Skip to main content

Annie Lennox Wishes She Had Been Gay



 
PUBLISHED: NOVEMBER 28, 2010
Scottish singer Annie Lennox says life might have been “easier” had she
 been gay.
The 55-year-old twice-divorced Lennox has called men “a huge 
disappointment.”
“It's not like I think being gay could be an alternative, 'cos it isn't,” the Eurythmicsstar told UK glossy Saga magazine. “I sometimes wish it
 would have been 'cos it would have made life easier ...”
Lennox's first marriage to German Hare Krishna devotee Radha Raman
 ended in 1985 after only one year, and her 12-year marriage to Israeli
 film and record producer Uri Fruchtman ended in 2000. She has two
 adult daughters, Lola and Tali.
Now the Sexcrime (Nineteen Eighty-Four) singer says finding true love
 might have been easier if she had been gay.
“I wouldn't want to disallow the possibility of failling in love again, but
 I think that for 90, maybe even 95 percent, of women men are a huge disappointment in relationship terms,” she said, then added: “(But) I'm
 not a man-hater, let me say that. I love men, love their company.”
BY ON TOP MAGAZINE STAFF

Comments