Skip to main content

Johnny Weir Says He Loves His Penis At HRC Event





PUBLISHED: OCTOBER 01, 2010


Figure skater John G. “Johnny” Weir joked Saturday at a Human Rights
Campaign (HRC) event in Seattle that he loves his penis.
The three-time U.S. National Figure Skating champion with a knack
 for drawing attention to himself was speaking at the group's 11th
annual Seattle HRC Dinner.
In discussing talk at the 2010 Olympics about his gender and sexuality,
 Weir told an enthusiastic crowd: “For the record, I am very, very proud
to have a penis. I love it. Amazing moments we've had together. I love it.
” (The video is embedded in the right panel of this page.)
Weir explained that he trained to become a figure skater “because I had
 one dream: To be an Olympian, and to represent my country, and to be fabulous.”
He also talked about the importance of being yourself.
“I live my life the way I want it to be lived,” he said. “I live the way that
 I think is appropriate and a way that makes me happy.”
Weir has previously said he'll address the issue of his sexuality in a
yet-to-be-published memoir.


BY ON TOP MAGAZINE STAFF 

Bookmark and Share

Comments