Doctor’s Day for Expiramental Flu Vac





Hello,
I did not publish today because I was at a clinic to continue my health history. This is for a vaccine for the Flu in which you don't have to get a shot every year but a vax will change just like the flu changes in the United States.
It is a blind study as far as I know so I won't, I don't think at this point, whether I will get the real vax or a placebo.
I, of course, will keep you abreast on this subject that affects all of us, particularly for those who either get very sick by the Flu or are sick by the vaccination. I am trying to help. The $ money to be a volunteer is a losing money deal. For instance, today I got $25.  but the gas was $8.00 and lunch for me and my helper was $25.00
The place is in the center of Brooklyne from where I am is not just miles but bad traffic on the 278.
I will be posting tomorrow as usual and I see there is much to say.
Thank you! for being my reader!!
 adamfoxie Blogspot

Comments