Delayed but Coming

💥💥


                                                    $






The blog is delayed due to an old Apple computer that decided to go to sleep and not wake up. I thought it died but I brought her back in. From two to three computers Im down to one who thinks is the boss. It hs to ass at least one year more. My apologies to my readers. It is very frustrating to do the work AND HAVE READY TO GO but no way to transmit. 

I will be on this afternoon for sure or later tonight.


Thank you for your patience 

 NOW for those who are over 50+  you can make $750.00.

It's to test the new Covid -flu vaccine.

I did not qualify because I ALREADY HAD MY FLU SHOT.

1. Need to be 50 +
2. NOT be vaccinated for the flu shot in the last  months
3. Not be a drug user or alcoholic

YOU WILL GET $A TOTAL OF $750.

$100.00 FIRST SESSION

$100.00 SECOND AND $550.00 THE THIRC= $750

IF YOU DON'T HAVE TRANSPORTATION THEY CAN PICK YOU UP BUT THEY WILL DEDUCT  $200.00 FROM YOUR $750.00. IF YOU CAN DRIVE THERE YOU GET THE TOTAL AMOUNT.

$750.00 TO GET A VACCINE I THINK IS VERY GOOD.

Well, one of you is able to get some cash I could not get. it just so happened I had my Flu vaccine 3 weeks ago..

I will see you soon.

You can click on adamfoxie below or punch the following on your browser:



Comments