Time, Time, Please Give me Time

Thank you for reading this posting. I never take time off from knowing the issues I most care about which you do to:

1. War in Ukraine
2. The power grab in the United States by the opposition which will be like a convicted criminal, The     Donald to repeat four more years or as far as this sick human to stay in the Presidency of the U.S like his buddies in North Korea, China and the USSSR (Russia).

I have information and I will be posting but what one needs to read and investigate before posting without knowing what is going on.

In a Quick banner:

The man in Belarous does not know what to do. He has incentives from the West to join or be friends with NATO. He is afraid of Putin and besides he gets seasick on ships and airplanes that can be brought down.
So he doesn't even want to visit Putin, again. unless Putin exists because Putin still holds the key to his keyhole.

I will be posting more soon.

By the way, they still have not figured out about my memory problems. Is not any of the names we hear about including Dementia. I can write and read and comprehend, that's why is not Dementia. But I can't remember numbers, I transpose them. Also, names are a problem, this is after a career that depended on names, numbers, and illustrations in words of what I saw.

Be right back soon.

Publisher


Comments