Friday in New York and the World

Hello hope your weekend starts on a good footing and for those who are already on Saturday, enjoy it's nice if you find times to rest and reflect on your past week. I think we concentrate so much on the here and now that we forget what we have gone through before which will help us make decisions in the new week. I had an appointment at the imaging company for an MRI of the brain, But I remember I was told had one two weeks ago and they had me in that hideous machine for over 45 minutes. I thought I was going to die and I felt so bad that death had to be so painful and noisy for me. This outfit has an older machine and I know it because every few years they do a brain scan because of a pain in my back. So I know the experience is not nice but bearable. I've had the machine in which they even had music, the newer ones. 

This machine sounded like an old DC 5 taking off except it was taking off inside your ears. Tears were coming down my cheek and I was not crying so it had to be my sinus were being cleared by noise force. 
I was willing to through it if indeed They had not given me one and it was a mistake they used the word brain when it was back. But I know The operator said back and your brain. 

So that was my morning. How was yours? I was scanning while I waited to be seen so I knew what was going on when I was in front of my computer. 

The first thing is I have joy that  Rep. Nancy Pelosi decided that she wants to run again. This grandma has the New York Huzpah event though she lives on the opposite coast. If you remember a nut came for her when she was visiting Ukraine and A man broke into her house and took her husband's hostage. He let him go when Her husband got loose and hit the guy with the same hammer he used to hit him om the head. He almost died. But I guess to live with a legend like Nancy you have to be as strong as her. He survived and now with the elections coming up people think she will quit and go take care of her husband, but like she will tell you: That is a strong man and he needs no one to take care of him! So true lol.

This woman has dozens of grandchildren and some might be gay but she treats every gay man or woman like they were their grandchildren. She has been there Protecting the gay community even when WE would not take care of us.
Stay tuned for more. Remember if you are gay, Nacy loves you, me too.



Nacy Pelosi and her dear husband after the operations on his head.






Comments