Scammer Series (Mark Doesn't Love you Silly!)

ScammersJust the other day I had 3 texting me at night. I let them lie to me once or make mistakes twice. There is a lot I've learned in the past three years dealing with them. I've only known of one that uses his real pictures. pictures. He has had too many pics through the years. He changes one of his names most of the time. Bradley as a first or last name. I've had articles about him. If it's him I talked to he has a hicks accent. It cost me to send him a game card to have him pick up my call. I finally got him because soldiers on duty are not allowed to be on social media and where he was fighting, there were no US troops. 



Are you asking about Johnny Mark? If so, you’re being scammed by a romance scammer who is using pictures of someone else.

  • His real name isn’t Johnny Mark.
  • He’s not a marine engineer.
  • He never needed $200 to be able to communicate with you.
  • He never needed $2,000 for supplies shipped from China.
  • He was never stranded on the platform because he ran out of money.
  • He doesn’t live in Missouri, Kansas, or Alabama. In fact, he doesn’t even live in the U.S.

Finally, he doesn’t love you. From his perspective, you are nothing more than a source of money, and you’re obviously falling for the scam. Please keep in mind that you’re not the only woman with whom he converses. He chats with many victims every day. Being a romance scammer is his full-time job.

Here’s a depiction of your scammer and his friends, busy scamming as many women as possible. This is what they do all day, every day.

Comments