DJ Qualls Comes Out Gay But Some Are Saying thought He Was Out Already!

    Were He and I The Only Ones That knew He was Gay?    I don't think so...          

Image result for dj qualls
DJ Qualis (pinterest.com)




DJ Qualls has come out as gay.
The 41-year-old actor – best known for his work in The New GuyRoad Trip, and Supernatural – opened up about his sexuality while on stage at Jim Jeffries‘ stand-up comedy show.
“It is from 11:20pm. I just came out on stage at a @jimjefferies show in San Diego. Yep, I’m gay. Been gay this whole time,”DJ wrote on Twitter on Friday night (January 10). 
He added, “Tired of worrying about what people would think of me. Tired of worrying about what it would do to my career.”
DJ worked with Jim in the FX comedy series Legit and he also appeared on The Jim Jeffries Show in 2018. From 2015 through 2018, DJ played a gay character on the Amazon Prime Video series The Man in the High Castle.







It is 11:20pm. I just came out on stage at a @jimjefferies show in San Diego. Yep, I’m gay. Been gay this whole time. Tired of worrying about what people would think of me. Tired of worrying about what it would do to my career.


Comments