Self News About Adoptions and Adamfoxie Blog News



 

My first trip to our house in Puerto Rico after moving to NYC. This is 10 years later
Thank you for reading this page and being a backer. There are two issues I would like to quickly inform or explain to you so you know what this blog is doing. No matter what the personal life of the publisher or anyone who decides to volunteer to write something there is a reason why things get done in any particular way. The reason I don't stop and explain all the time is that what we publish is not about the blog but what the blog publishes as an LGBTQ Media news outfit(nonprofit, without commercials that pay).

Issue one: On weekends the blog slows down to one or two articles. These give the blog a little break to take care of technical problems and plan the week ahead of where the blog is going in reporting. There is a lot of stuff that happens every day. Not LGBTQ but we published what affects us as human beings which many times would not mention LGBTQ. The blog will only pick the story that has not gotten enough media coverage. We don't take stories from other gay media outfits. If we run the same one, you will see a different tone because they and Adamfoxie got it from different sources or sources at different times.

Issue Two: I published on Friday and advertised there was going to be an article about a judge in a midwestern state that ruled religious outfits could stop LGBTQ adoptions. I also had an article written by me about my own family and one girl who was part of our household who had contextual (?) sex with one of my brothers while his wife was having a baby in the hospital. I included how he blamed me, 9 or 10 yrs old and my dad which was at the age he was not having any more kids (8 by first wife and 12 after his wife died and he married my mom that was 17 and he already had 8 kids, most of them except the baby which my mom raised (the only one that called my mother by mommy instead of her first name like all the others did). So after 20+1 kids, my father was spermed out. 

In any case, it was my brother and as bad that let's say it was a weak moment because she was not the one that said no and maybe she did but he had all the power. My mom in NYC, wife in hospital and the girl making his meals making his bed, etc. What was awful was him beating the wholly crap out of her in NYC when her baby (he made her pregnant) came out. I think he might have tried to beat or kill the baby. I don't know.

I did not publish that story because I used real names on everyone and I know better because many of the people that knew about this secret are dead and can't corroborate rovorate with me.
My mom is dead and my oldest sister where my brother beat her was at her house and if it wasn’t for her she told me he would have killed either the baby or her. 

I am not concerned about what this man thinks or does. I don't speak to him and when he did not show up at my mom's funeral that just ripped any family umbilical cord I had still might have had attached to this man. He has daughters and two sons and he is a grandfather. I think they should know what a dandy man he is been but I really don't want to be sued over this. I have enough to do without dealing with a family issue like this. I always check what appears in the blog but right now it will be my word against his because the people that know are either dead or they won’t talk because they believe you don’t expose the dirty linens out in public from the family. 


This is the same story, without names. 

Comments