No Holding Back With Singer Artist Lovari-Lovari

For those that don’t know Lovari, well first I think you should.  I am proud that this artist has evolved and grounded on my backyard,  NYC.  Lovari  has appeared with Angelina Joli playing one of her brothers in the action picture Salt.  He won a Best Suspense Award from the Indie International film festival Shore Thing, which he wrote and directed!
On his song Keep it moving he reached  a No.31 spot, which means a lot when you are in between with heavy weights like Rihanna and Monica.


Lovari has something that many artists be singers or dancers but particularly singers that want to portray a home down to earth aura that they don’t have.  With Lovari there is no portraying on that field. He is an outspoken community member and down to earth human being who happens to be hard working and talented. You don’t even have to meet him in person because that aura is reflected on everything he says on interviews or casual conversations to his singing. Just read something that he is involved in and describing and if you have a human-dar and able to tell apart real from non real you will see what Im talking about.


Right now he has been highlighted on Get Out Mag with  a very honest and open interview by Diane Netley. Pick out a copy and you will get to know more about him.
He has a new album out  titled No Holding back. This is very R&B Hip Hop. You can see some of these music on his other works but not as accented and defined as No Holding Back.
I am not a follower of Hip Hop and the only time I will only listen to it is when the lyrics have meaning that I can understand and the beat is not annoying..sorry. Now before you say why the hell are you talking about an album on a format you don’t like. That is my point.  I did listen to it and in a scale of 1-10 all of the songs on this album got between 5-10 and a couple 8-10.  Now I think that for me, those are terribly high scores.  Very Well known artists that have a great following, I find  them to have ear bleeding music. No. Im not a Lawrence Welk follower and he was before my time anyways.  


What ever you are into give Lovari a try.  There is enough in his collection of music to satisfy any contemporary listener. 

Lovari's new album and other music by him available at Amazon:  Just Click "No Holding Back"   No Holding Back

Twitter.com/Lovari

Comments