Out Actor Matt Bomer is Moved to Tears

Actor Matt Bomer arrives at the 2012 Los Angeles Film Festival closing night gala premiere of "Magic Mike" at Regal Cinemas L.A. Live on June 24, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
    

Matt Bomer, the good looking out actor was moved to tears by a 
Military man who thanked him for coming out. The newly out actor which came out last february while acknowledging his partner Simon Halls, was accepting an award for his HIV/AIDS activism.


Matt says he has been overwhelmed by the outpouring of support since he came out.
He told E! online  "I had somebody from the military approached me a few weeks ago just saying how my coming out helps people, affects people. I could not hold back the tears.”


Matt, himself a father of three with Simon Hall, hopes that others will follow suit and make a difference in the gay community by coming out. 
He understands that the only way that our sexuality will become irrelevant is for those who are gay to come out. The world needs to know that is not 3% not 5% . There are millions upon millions of us,  that if a good part were to come out that alone will change the lives of everyone in the community. 


No more suicides of kids because they find themselves being alone in being gay. When we say you are not alone what we mean is that there are so many of us, of coarse the problem is that many are in the closet and thus unable to help someone gay because there is no connection.  Not the only way but the best way to help somebody who is gay and is having problems either because they don’t want to be gay or are embarrassed or are being bully, the best way to help is by understanding and nobody can understand better than someone who is gay and is out. “ I understand how you feel I am gay, I came out last year and this is the way I handled it, this is the way it went down for me.” Nothing like those words, I know it, I’ve been there. 
adamfoxie* 



Comments