HIV Float Driver says "Fuck This” Leaves } Bloggers' Experiment by saying I'm HIV: Heart Breaking!

 What a LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!Ask,ask,ask,ask
In Cleveland it’s an event that’s supposed to bring the community together, but a group almost missed out on the 24th annual Cleveland Pride parade.

A local company offered its services – a truck and a trailer – to the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland. However, things quickly changed once the driver arrived.
“When the driver realized that he was going to be driving for the gay pride parade, he then stormed off and drove away, leaving us without a float this morning,” said Judith Pindell, director of public policy for the AIDS Taskforce.
Allegedly, the driver had yelled obscenities before driving off.
The organization said the incident is a prime example of why events like this need to happen.
“It was really hard for us because today is so much about equal rights for all and the celebration of difference and the important of acknowledging who you are, and for him to drive away and kind of leave us high and dry was disappointing,” said Tracey Jones, CEO of the AIDS Taskforce.
The company that initially offered services was not available for comment, but Jones said things worked out in the end.
The group found a replacement truck and won a first-place prize for “best float.”
“Cleveland is a diverse city, and we acknowledge the difference in all kinds of ways, and that it’s really important for the civil rights movement of LGBTQ people and all people, that people aren’t shunned just because it’s something you’re not familiar with,” Jones said.
This goes to show that in this age and day there are dangerous, stupid, uninformed people out there. It seems that no matter how much information we want to make available to them, it’s no use.
I test this from time to time.  I just posted a current pic at a site similar to 4 square (but it was not) and after I have a few guys after me I say before we do schedule a date I say you know Im positive. They hit the ceiling.  The last one even put his thoughts into words to make the HIV person (me in this case) hurt even more…like Ohhh nooo…Not into that, but Im sure you will find the right person for you. 
The thing is that during the days of the epidemic people, gay people, were more supportive.  I guess they assumed they had it because there was no way to test. I thought I did for years even with a partner. I even wanted to work with dying people with AIDS, my partner said Im on the way out if you do that,  but I was convinced I did. When I was tested before I got the results I got the runs on that day, puking,  you name it, to be told I was negative. I told my partner of 9 years that I got tested and was negative. A week latter after coming home from one of my out of state manager’s meeting,  the big apartment was empty. He moved out.  Im sure that was not the only reason but in the note he left he said that that did it for him. The thing was he cheated on the relationship and so did I. We both knew, but we put it aside. I did it to get even, I don’t know why he did it. But as far as I knew he was in more danger than I was, but I guess he did everything safely.
 Guys now assumed that information is going to kill them. Ok if you ahve it and say nothing, but if you are honest, you are dirt! ...But otherwise they behave like is ok to be HIV and HIV people should not be discriminated,. A Week ago I posted a current pic and used my real name to make this real and not like I was just fooling people because I was putting myself on the line, which I don’t suggest anybody to do.  Take it from bloggers that are a bit crazy.


The point to the story is, people that were not there when AIDS was queen, now assumed they wont get it unless the person says they are positive. The last one I tested, which wanted bare-back, 25 years old…when I told him,  he said it was ok. But he still wanted bare back. I told him I needed to know how many times "you’ve done this". He was insulted and said you are poz and you "ask me that". I said sure, I don’t need to get something else. He said you are poz and have herpes and are asking questions. I never mentioned anything about herpes….    This guy thinks Im HIV with herpes (HIV people carry herpes and all the STD with them)  and want bareback…..which means he thought he had both, but did not care about giving it to me because he thought I was HIV, so it didn’t matter what he gave me. That is the new attitude I have learned from the new generation. Either whores that think someone with HIV sexually active need to get what's coming to them, even if they say that they are.. and are willing to go safe;  or they think HIV still come from out of space. They talk the talk but they don’t do the walk. They are ignorant and they put them selves and others in danger.
Experiment on human nature……Results: Heart breaking!
Adam for adamfoxie*

Comments