We Get To See The Mexican Guy-Beauty That Made This Sheriff Forget He Was a GOP Bigot

By Greg Hernandez 

SHERIFF SCANDAL: The face of Jose Orozco was obscured and his voice altered during an interview he did with CNN this week during which he alleged that his ex-boyfriend, Pinal County Sheriff and Arizona congressional candidate Paul Babeu, had threatened him with deportation after their messy split.
But his face and full name have now been made public by the Arizona television station 3TV. Orozco, 34, is a Mexican national who says he is in the US on a 10-year tourist visa.
In an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Monday, Babeau said of Orozco: ‘I don’t wish anyone ill will. … I wish him, I wish everybody, happiness and peace. I’m living my life, I’m pursuing my dreams. I’m not motivated by negativity.’
 greginhollywood.com






adamfoxie.blogspot.com/ Click here to see previous reporting






Comments