Rapper T.I. to the Gay Community I Support Your “Preference” } Be Gay in Peace Let others be Vs.You


 This guy likes to be preachy. Let me guess..The woman in his life when he was a kid took him to church.May be not..but who cares?  I write this because if  you are going to be preacy to the gay community, first you need to know what in the world you are talking about. One thing he should have learnt where ever he got his ‘values’ is that when you judge, it comes right back to your face. May be that’s why Christian people are told "Judge Not “ 
Here is the what the genius is saying now in a new cover story in Vibe magazine rapper T.I.:
(adamfoxie*)


"Man, I will say this, the funniest joke I ever heard Tracy say during a stand-up was, ‘C’mon man, I think gay people are too sensitive. If you can take a dick, you can take a joke.’ [Cracks up laughing.] That shit was funny to me. And it’s kind of true.’ While T.I. makes clear that he supports anyone’s sexual preference, he then connects, in his opinion, a current oversensitivity among gay people with a consequential and ironic offense of the First Amendment. “They’re like,‘If you have an opinion against us, we’re gonna shut you down.’ ... That’s not American. If you’re gay you should have the right to be gay in peace, and if you’re against it you should have the right to be against it in peace.’"

Comments