A Year of Change for adamfoxie* There is More to come

October 21, 2010            

Hello friends and readers.
 Just a note to let you know that there would be more changes with blogger sites that belong to Google or are affiliated to it. Google gives you super human tools for you to be able to do your posting with a high level of sophistication.
For this I am very grateful and is the reason I have not even been tempted to go elsewhere.
What changes? They want the blogger sites to be more compatible with each other. Still with a high level of technology and cleanliness on the pages. Im sure that inside the casing that I choose, or they choose for me I will have my fashion of writing and still be serving as a clearing house for gay related stories. That will not change.
Im sure that what ever form it takes,  it will be sophisticated and with the same level of commitment and success that you and I have given this blog in the past 2 yrs and counting.
I will do what ever it takes to make sure that the site is better than it already is. That any changes are for the better and for your convenience.  As long as you see the name, you can be assure it will be a good reading experience. As long as you remain readers and supporters of the site, any change ‘has’ to be good change.

Sincerely,
Adam
Technical and Editorial Administrator.

Comments