URGENT RENEWAL NOTICE: Men’s health Magazine


  • This is self explanatory. But let me just ad that I have been a customer of men’s health for a long time. Now they want to send me a gift if I renew early; "mind-blowing orgasms and treat her to the same.”

    I responded with a question. Unless I get a satisfactory answer, they lost a customer. Will let you know if I get a response. If I don’t I will resend to their CEO.
    Adam


    Urgent Renewal Notice‏

4:52 PM
To mens-health@xmr3.com
"Your FREE gift, Sex of Your Dreams, is packed with the absolute hottest sex tips the MEN’S HEALTH editors have ever dished out. Learn how to achieve mind-blowing orgasms and treat her to the same.”
I am a gay man. What do you offer to the gay community that read your magazine {Men’s Health}
[http://graphics.hotmail.com/ememail.gif]Adam 


Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 02:00:06 -0400
To: adam 
From: Mens-Health@xmr3.com
Subject: Urgent Renewal Notice

urgent renewal notice


Men’s HealthHURRY! Renew your subscription now and get a FREE GIFT — Sex of Your Dreams.
Reply by
Renewal Term
Expire Issue
Your Price
Savings
10/28/2011
10 issues
January 2012
$24.97
50%

Comments