The Donald Says About Seth Meyers: "He’s a stutterer" Had a Hard Time


Donald Trump didn’t waste any time to respond to jokes about him last night at the White House Correspondents Dinner from President Obama andSaturday Night Live comedian Seth Meyers. Before criticizing Obama, Trump admitted he was impressed with Obama’s delivery, unlike Meyers who Trump reviewed declaring, “his delivery frankly was not good, he’s a stutterer and he really was having a hard time.”
Trump didn’t mind being the brunt of many jokes, but didn’t necessarily think Obama should have spent so much time on issues that weren’t serious:
“Well, I really understood what I was getting into. I didn’t know that I’d be virtually the sole focus . . . I was certainly in a certain way having a good time listening. I don’t think the American people are having a good time paying $5 gasoline . . . I was thinking to myself as they were doing this, that you know, the American people are really suffering and we’re all having a good time. I thought it was inappropriate in certain respects.”
And Trump also responded to some of the controversy erupting from his profanity-laced tirade, admitting he probably wouldn’t be doing that again in the future.

Comments