Cher Calls The Donald an A**H***



Cher decided to give attention to the increasingly irrelevant Donald Trump this week, taking Macy's to task on Twitter for carrying the senile businessman's product line. 
Of course, no attention goes unnoticed by Mr. Trump, so naturally a Twitter war erupted.
See what went down after the jump.
Cher fired the first shot, launching into a tirade with: "I’ll NEVER GO TO MACY’S AGAIN ! I didnt know they sold Donald Trump’s Line!"
She continued, saying: "If they don’t care that they sell products from a LOUDMOUTH RACIST CRETIN, WHO’D LIE LIKE 'HIS RUG' TO GET SOME CHEAP PRESS ! I CANT BELIEVE MACY’S THINKS HE’S THE RIGHT 'MAN' 2 REPRESENT THEIR NAME!"
Trump responded: "@cher should spend more time focusing on her family and dying career!"
THEM'S FIGHTING WORDS, Donald. Neither Cher (or her career) will ever die.
Trump continued later, saying: "I don’t wear a 'rug' — it’s mine. And I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries that didn’t work."
Gay gasp.
Cher didn't take that potshot lightly and came back with a final blow, saying: "2 set the record straight..I Took a Cheap Shot At Trumps Hair…I WAS WRONG! However….. He is a Flaming Asshole & I Hope Macy’s Dumps Him!"
Flaming asshole FOR THE WIN!!
Well... you get what we mean. 


Comments