US, Slovenia,Russia,Germany,Netherlandds,UK,Canada,Ukraine,Belgium, France

The other day I thanked the people of Slovenia for following this blog. The reason I picked Slovenia is because even though I can’t see the people that read my magazine I can see the countries. Slovenia is been there every day in a very steady way. I’ll give you a list of today’s countries following adamfoxie* in the order of numbers as I see them. This is only for today ( these are the top numbers) and it changes every day (nations and numbers) except for the US and that’s probably because this is where I am based, so a lot of stories originate here.

 I thank you ‘All' and hope I can continue to bring you this magazine, which tries to pick up on current stories of interest to the gay community around the world.    It tries to scan and bring you what I believe might be missed by all the other stories that are happening in this busy world of ours.

I try to find the most interesting writers, magazines, newspapers and stories that I or people that I know
see and witness. I will comment on what I feel needs commenting and in other cases a clip or video or words from a good writer will tell the story fine without me.
Thank you.

 United States


♥Slovenia


Adamfoxie* is based here
Russia
   
Germany
Netherlands


United Kingdom


 Canada

Ukraine

Belgium


France








Comments