How Does Ricky Martin Stays in Shape? He Says ‘Sex'

Ricky Martin and Boyfriend on the Beach


The 'She Bangs' hitmaker - who came out as gay in 2010 - admits having three-year-old twin sons Matteo an Valentino helps him stay trim, but he likes to supplement the childcare with intimacy with his partner Carlos Gonzalez.

He told Details magazine: "I'm a father of two toddlers. And lifting them is a workout - this is biceps, this is triceps. I also try to make love. That helps."
Despite his closeness to his sons and boyfriend, Ricky admits marriage with Carlos is not on the cards at the present time.
He said: "Everybody is asking me when I'm going to get married. People that I don't know are pushing it. But it's not something that we're talking about."
Although unsure about getting hitched himself, he thinks prejudiced people should understand that "love manifests" in various ways.
He added: "I don't want to blame the government. I think there's a stolen faith - an interpretation of what God 'says'. That's your God. I have my God. It's about civil rights. I'm not telling you what to believe. I wish people understood that love manifests in different ways. Allow me to have my life and I won't mess with yours."

winnipegfreepress.com

Update:


BroadwayWorld has confirmed that in the upcoming Broadway revival of Evita, Ricky Martin will play 'Che' as originally written. A show representative revealed: 'The narrating role of “Che” is reverted to the way it was written for the original concept album – as an “everyman” of the lower/working class, serving as the voice of the people; not Che Guevara. Using Che Guevara as inspiration for the role was a choice made by Hal Prince when staging the original production.'
The musical stars Olivier Award-winning Argentinean actress Elena Roger making her Broadway debut as Eva Perón, world renowned music artist Ricky Martin as Che and Tony Award-winner Michael Cerveris as Juan Perón. The cast will also feature Christina DeCicco as the alternate for Eva Perón (Weds eve; Sat mat), Max Von Essen as Magaldi and Rachel Potter as the

 


Comments