No birds and the bees for Becks! David confesses he had to leave the room when Victoria had 'the talk' with son


Who knew David Beckham was the shy and retiring type?
The 35-year-old soccer star's three sons are growing up fast and getting more and more curious about the world every day.
But when it comes down to who's filling them in on some of the finer things in life, like the birds and the bees, David confesses it's wife Victoria that's firmly in the driving seat.
Beckham
Becks and his boys: David is a devoted dad to his three sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz but when it comes to 'the talk' wife Victoria wears the pants
In fact, David goes on to admit that when the time came for Victoria to have 'the talk' with their eleven-year-old son, Brooklyn, he had to leave the room red-faced.
'We've had the talk with Brooklyn,' David told Ryan Seacrest this morning on his KIIS FM breakfast show.
'It was more Victoria than me. I had to walk out of the room because Brooklyn was sort of looking at me through the corner of his eye and laughing.
'I was thinking, "I need to get out of here because this is a serious talk." I was very uncomfortable.


 http://www.dailymail.co.uk

Comments