Mr. Gay Chile finalists


 Text automatically translated from: Spanish to: English 
Translated text
Gay Movilh Fone and organized for the third consecutive year the contest Mister Gay Chile are looking to choose a representative of the national gay community that stands to be attractive, out of the closet and have communication skills that enable them to be a diffuser in the fight for equality rights. Registration closed in early October to select 41 candidates who passed the round of interviews made by the representatives of the organization, Chile Gay Sports Club Divine (home of the end of the event) and the current Mr. Gay Chile , Paul Salvador.

On the experience of taking the title, Paul tells us that: "It was a wonderful year, I've had a great time and learned a lot, but at times you get tired with the activities and work, it is also true that People have been super affectionate with me and appreciates what I do and that's the best reward. " About the candidates this year, Paul says "In the interview with the jury several were well nervous, and understandably is an instance in which you are measuring in the areas of gay political agenda and in which we sought to profile each. He hoped the new Mr. Gay Chile do a good job, of course I wish the best for whoever is elected. " The finalists are:

Fabian Villalobos, 20, and James, a student of Music Performance at the Conservatory of the Universidad Mayor, is the President of the Student Council of his career and says he is interested in "being the visible face of the gay world in Chile" is considered a man with much to give in if elected.


Christopher Romo Terraza, 23 and James, working in HR for a fashion company, on the election of Mr. Gay India, writes that "To me this is not a beauty contest, I want to be a spokesman gay community. " Among his personal goals, Christopher wants to marry and adopt a child, even at this moment is single and believes that those steps have to be deeply in love. Given the rejection he received from his family when he left the closet, Christopher opted for independence.

Sergio Galvez, 23, and Santiago, worked and studied Industrial Engineering at Universidad Diego Portales, will run because "I find fun to participate, I think it might be a good representative of the gay community."

Matias Aguilera, student preparation Technical Physics, wants to study education at the same area. From Angola and lives in Santiago and is 23. Last year the first runner and resulted from his experience in the competition said that "I became convinced of the right to gay adoption, I have reported homo relationships. If couples have married me because I know that while the civil union can get some rights, equal marriage can get all the rights accruing to a partner. " Want to be the new Mr. Gay Chile because it believes that "lack a leader to follow the path that Paul and I started that I can be me."
Original text 


Mr Gay Chile...

Comments