Saturday and Sunday, Adamfoxie will Serve What I heard and Know

  
This weekend I have a lot of information from you. From Ukraine, China, and Trump's legal cases. I have the information from serious off-media sites After all, think who made Trump and who is making him again a contender, and every 24 hrs you see Trump was a winner and the lady running against him was just a girl that was not going to make it before she was not going to win enough delegates, the only thing was that this was before the Primary elections which got her to step out.

So is Trump against Biden. Yes, we have been there but if people grow complacent we are fucked! Why
I will be glad to tell you what [people that have worked in the white house from Trump to Bush.
Stay with me particularly I have a war with Facebook which won't allow me to publish to my account there or my account under"Adamfoxie Blog" Maybe they have not liked my reviews of Facebook but hetay with me and will tell you what I know.

See You Saturday and Sunday. Staying home to make sure Im not missing anything. If I miss anything, ask me. AmI unfair? Say why and then if it, is not my opinion Im publishing I will let you know if I can where I got some information> If it. 's my opinion and you don't agree, just print yours, and I will publish it but there Google which not the Google we grew up with decides what I said as a guest. They are trying to tell me what o write or not except my balls may not be bigger than Mr. G but at least they work. Sorry!


Comments