Ghosts? I don’t Believe it But Some Do


This is a story unlike what I publish But This month of March is been a tough one for many. Not to culminate we have a Cargo ship as big as an American  Aircraft carrier that lost power and crashed into the Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore. They are still looking for bodies. 

On the other hand, we have the GOP in the House of Representatives holding help for Ukraine after the United States has committed to the help but they are doing it not because of any national reason but more of a local-loco one with Trump Telling the Speaker he did not want help going to Ukraine since he is buddy's with King Putin and w know how he loves kings particularly is they don't come from royalty.
Now he is selling Bibles to pay for the Stormy Daniels case, xrated model he spent time with while his wife was him with his only newborn from this particular wife.

Just thinking how this nation will be ripped apart with another win of the GOP in Congress an the White House is enough to check your passport (Yikes mine expired).

Well the topic here is ghosts and a story that many believe to be true and it does not involve someone seeing a ghost because then I won't print them, I've posted it here for you to laugh or relax or get your mind on the short live we have and when one generation is gone you have a new one being born and changing things to their liking. 
Thank you for reading Adam (Editor)




Follow 

Yes, I believe so.

Before my cousin passed at the hospital, he had told my dad that he wanted to go home, have a hot shower, have a drink, and then go off to sleep forever. He was very close to my dad since my dad had literally raised him after his father, my dad's elder brother, had passed.

So before the funeral, my dad purchased a bottle of whiskey and after everyone had prayed at the residence, he placed the bottle next to his legs and closed the casket.

We arrived at the cemetery and before the burial there was a small prayer service to pay our respects and say final goodbye for which my dad opened the casket. He was shocked to see that the bottle's seal was still intact but more than half of the bottle of whiskey had mysteriously vanished.

My mom too witnessed this but they did not speak about it to anyone and let the procession go as planned.

I'm not sure if it was my cousin who wanted to party one last time before crossing over, but it indicates things that are beyond the normal that can't be explained.

Comments