I’m Not Sleep on The Switch






 Started work early this morning but yesterday I needed an update to bring my main computer to the latest browser. 
As I try to go in to write the first post, I have not logged out but my page has changed. Adamfoxie appears on many pages whether you have any kind of computer orwether is an iPhone or Droid. But I need my Admin page to open and post or do anything I need to do. I could read my blog but not have(the admin page) open to me. It's not a matter of just signing in, that was for 2010, actually, now the sign-in is not shown for security. So there I am with my head spinning. 

What should I do? ask Google for help or a Blogger or someone? Every time I have good send me a text to say Im me, something else will pop in like time to drink water, time for your blood pressure ck. Just recently I downloaded a healthy page on my cell. But the security messages coming from Google only stay on for about a second or so it seems. So when the Google text appears, the "time to check my blood pressure" At the moment that blood pressure must've been at 200/200..stroke! or so I thought. I kept talking to myself to keep trying slowly to bring the computer back to yesterday. I could hear sounds I never noticed, like the TV which I didn't notice when Im blogging for you. Im able to close my ears to everything so I can type or fix pictures or someone's post to fit my format. Well, Im posting this so I got in. 

Hope you have a pleasant day. Let me go back to the first story which a few hours ago was about President Zelesnkyy but first need to see what else is happening. Ohh and drink water and about blood pressure, I might not take it today.💥💔Adam Gonzalez

Comments