My Fingers Doing The Macarena





 

This is Adam. I took a day off because my fingers started shaking badly. The neurologist believes is related to a fall I had from a horse years back.  The injury was on the Lombard section and the problem seems to be coming from a loose vertebrate. I have never asked for meds for that condition of tremors which is very annoying when you are trying to write or type. I figure I will go away the same way it came, unannounced. But it was getting worse on certain days. I'm sure if I were to grab a bottle of Cognac the tremors would stop but so would my thinking.

The Neurologist especially the first time I saw him did not buy into that medical belief. He gave me meds. I figure something to control someway tremors had to be a tremor themselves. I was right it makes me feel very heavy that now I have to fight with my body and particularly my mind to get interested because it gets me so tired and sleepy In a day or two will start the full dose since I was told to take half the first week.
The blog continues. Working independently for Google is awful. They make big changes to help the commercial sites so I have to make the changes also. Don't volunteer anymore and only two hands with fingers that like to dance the Macarena. So even Google is gotten on the way but the blog will continue. 

When Google gets tricky it usually wants money through advertising. That's a dead horse for me because I have not gotten any funds from you the reader and no funds from the reader means no funds for anything. else. It's simple psychology. I think I have given the best in 18 years, with 6.5 Million reads, an average of 2 minutes. and 125,000 stories. So at this point, if something doesn't work I say good buy. Dont have time to waste or occupy my mind with "Now What Im going to do?"

Have a great day, I'm in bed and I never write from bed but I felt today like I lost a day at school and not being sick enough. I will see you in my mind tomorrow.

   Publisher

Comments