Adamfoxie is Terminating any connection to META with its Face Book and Instagram(Come to The Main Page)

Adamfoxie Blog Int is owned by Adam Gonzalez of Previously Staten Island, N.Y., but Now is just New York City. The portal for which Adam Gonzalez has paid Google is Blogger and is owned by Google. So we have rented the space to put it in layman's terms and we own the blog, the name, and content. The content goes back to 2009-20010

This site is so corrupted is made so little sense I find myself being silly by visiting. I don't do much but I mostly check on these pages from Adamfoxie which get shared on the portal of Facebook. Facebook was fun when it first started around 2007. That is when I started. I thought it was fun to have a friend invite you, otherwise, you could not be a member. It stopped being fun a long time ago. I even lost an Apple Play card ($15... I think to a scammer). You have two that I know of their faces because they constantly update their profiles and go to when they were young to now. Most skimmers will steal a bunch of pics and steal the name. You don't even have to know much about computing, There is no security. 
Every time I logged in a. scammer will want to talk to me. I have talked to so many scammers that all I need is for them to say one word that all of them use for me to know they are. What do I do? I used to Turn them in and block them. They did not care because the next time I went in I will have what appeared to be the same guy or a guy that has my information without care. Even when Meta closed their accounts they will be back. So I got tired of that so when I thought they were I just unplugged them. Did not want to waste my time. The last one I unplugged was his third sentence. He said he was from San Francisco. So You know what they want is to establish a friendship and they will do whatever ij the way of words, not actions but you will have to pay because his mom will die or his birthday is coming up and you are going to send them something? I lost in 2012 $15.00 and I learn. I even search for them. They can find a way to hassle you if you are not careful, in my case every time I gave them different statistics and nonfacts about me.  Once I accepted to be an admin for a short time. They got mad at me because as an Admin I was not letting the Scammer in. They would complain, and I will point out to whoever was in charge what regulations they were not being like not having a pic, etc. As an admin, I can see them operate since I could see everyone in that particular room. I learn META wanted numbers, people in others whether they were people or not. 
Lately, if I wouldn't talk to a scammer, they learn to put in a complaint about me. Or send me dicks which some will not get to my computer but would end up as a posting from me then complain. I will get suspended and other times my stories which is what comes out of this blog which is serious stuff and I want it out as soon as I can put it out there.
I try to terminate or suspend the account t but I need to type the password. Their system won't take what the computer knows, which is the way I sign in. Dont remember when I used a password there, even going from one account to the other.. But I guess it has to be manually typed in. I need to find it in my old phone I guess. But is a fact I will terminate the account.


Why Terminate the FaceBook account? Because is dangerous, I don't even use their messenger service but haVE FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT USE IT BUT I CAN'T take a chance that someone decides to hassle them if they connect. I already had two occasions when I sent a messenger using their messenger service and in one was sex going on and in the other, it was a penis.

If you were reading adamfoxie.blogspot.com it is still here. That is where I write from. I know I will take a big hit in readership but 18 yrs is enough. I like to believe I will keep a big chunk to make it worth it, not comm or pay. I do not get paid any longer, this I do because of the number of people I've had around the world and the US.


 
adamfoxie.blogspot.com

                                                       He got my $15-25 dollars. Still, have his pictures and love letters
I also talked to him and he might be American and has a hillbilly accent from down under Mississippi.











Comments