A Straight Man on: 'Gays Knowingly Hitting on Straights' True/False?

 
Which is the Gay one?


 In my many years of working with homosexual colleagues and clients I have only ever had one person make advances on me, which was done in a very respectful and polite way, to which I responded respectfully and politely explaining why I wasn’t interested (but was and still am quite flattered to be considered attractive by another human being.) Even now I take a compliment on my appearance from a gay man as being the height of praise.

The idea that homosexuals are predatory monsters out to pervert children and convert straight people into practicing gays is a ludicrous canard that should have gone out in the 1950s. Most of them are normal people like you and me, who just happen to be attracted to the same sex.

The “gay scene” of enthusiastic bed-hopping, irresponsible promiscuity, and hookups in public toilets, etc is not one the majority of homosexuals are involved in, nor are most homosexuals activists or walking parade floats.

I honestly think that this idea people have that homosexuals, queers, whatever are all trying to force their lifestyle down everybody else’s throats is a false one propagated more by cynical cash grabs from big companies than by anything the body of homosexuals is up to. Companies pretend to be all over the LGBT movement both for publicity and to score woke inclusion points;

The issue is further complicated by the aggressive nature of trans activism, in which persons pretend to speak for all LGBT people, as well as the dilution of the acronym by including every nutter and his dog who wants to score imaginary oppression currency.

But I genuinely believe that the vast majority of homosexuals especially are embarrassed and ashamed of the state of what is perceived as the LGBT movement now, hijacked as it has been by activism and confused kids, and feel as I do that the antics of these folks are in fact setting the cause back decades, with regressive labeling and stereotyping and even - among some of the more radical trans activists - that gay people must undergo conversion therapy as they’re actually transgender, rather than homosexual.

Honestly, I feel for your average LGBT person who now has to live under this crap umbrella of misogyny and toxic activism, when in reality they are simply trying to live their lives as best and as happily as they can.

And before anybody accuses me of any bias here, I would like to point out that I am a devout Christian who believes that the practice of homosexuality is wrong

, and I have no interest in activism of any kind for or against anybody. But having worked with homosexuals for years I have tremendous sympathy for these people and the way that their lives are being impacted by a tiny handful of loudmouth cretins with mental disorders, who want to brand everybody with a label and tar everybody with the same brush.

It’s shameful.



Quora is the Source




Comments