Americans! The Smartest or Dumbest? Who Elected Trump, Even if No Longer?


Page 1



 

With the new format of adamfoxie, I'm publishing the opinions of something I don't understand myself.
I thought Americans were the most intelligent people on the planet and at one point maybe. But the sons and daughters of those that I thought were smart have made me change my mind. No longer do I think we are the smartest but the opposite. So I found 100 people brave enough to put their thoughts out in the open. No, I'm not publishing a hundred but a few. Sorry that some use salty language but I was not going to edit that. So I'm posting the way they appeared on Quora with the question you see below. Also no grammar corrections.
Thank you for reading. I'm still watching for the news I usually publish but with more garlic and onions on the side of the dishes.



Comments