How *Gideon Chased at FaceBook, How He Tried for Gifts, How Cool An Uncaring Bot

WARNING: These are live conversations therefore it will include everyday language which might be offensive to some. It also contains one picture which with a man's’ privates’ which the publisher believed it was important to the thread of the story.

 {Part Three}
*Gideon not his real name.

{The pictures shown here were given voluntarily and belong to adamfoxie.blogspot.com}
Mr Bradleymrbradley9788@gmail.com
 
By using different colors and separating the conversation you will be able to easily see Gideon’s intent and how he goes about. If it's not masterful I don’t know what is. Even when I curse and seemed to get all pissy, he never looses it. Calm as a feather.

 Also if you could notice how he went reading to me his resume of life. From being abandoned, he is got no body but an uncle. He tries to avoid the questions by saying all the things I would like to ask a stranger that wants to get closer to me. He answers those questions not honestly and not stopping to give me a chance to ask a question about something that probably doesn’t make sense. He made me go back and take psychology (“Introduction from psychology" from Yale). On this conversation we meet by him texting me and I finished it when I was just exhausted and was going to start writing and posting the story. As I mentioned before I knew what he was into when he ask for the first gift. I was suspecting but he was too good to be true, he was better than water in the middle of the Sahara....But the Kandahar thing was something that could not be ignored. But as a good lier, he mix the truth with the lies. For instance he said he was in kandahar, a place where there are no US soldiers but he told me his rank and position correctly and he works in an office of the US Army, not a lie. This is What a United States Soldiers does in his spare time. Maybe the Army is giving him too much spare time. In between the beginning of this page and the end, there were other conversations and whenever I last expected I saw him with his army pants down and dick expose out straight almost touching the East coast. Funny than when he was in army fatigues he was wearing sneakers, another thing that said he worked in an office.



 

Gideon Gil:

Wow you look so cute

How are you doing this morning ,I hope you are having a blessed day sweetie

Thx you

When you are done you can text me okay

Talk to you later 

Adam Gonzalez:

Cutie






 


Gideon Gil:

Okay

Have you done already

Are you going to buy a new apartment or rent ?

My is in Dallas

My home is in Dallas

Yes I don't have a family

As for  me my parents have abandoned me because am gay,and it is my uncle that take me when my uncle have abandoned me and it is him that send me into the military

I joined the Military academy at the age of  19yrs after high school. .. My uncle was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam  ,I had a pretty bad experience.

I'm a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military..As you already know, I am currently stationed in Kabul , the capital of Afghanistan I have to let you know that I am on my second mission here as i was there in Iraq for 1 yr 6 months before coming here. My first mission to Iraq was in 2004. My mission ended in 2006. Went back to the States, I found out that i my partner had cheated on me so I break up with him

No am not injured because I had a luck and I pray to God too for my life on there

Yes I will be coming home

Happily for me this is my last mission, cos i am retiring and wanna get to meet someone nice soon to spend the rest of my life with

Yes I have been there and I like it

Yes

I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with

the UN. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant

First Class. I am the leader of my squad of 216 men here on the peace

keeping mission.

I am looking for true love to spend

the rest of my life with.. Hope things will change from one stage to

another..I like you and you are very

beautiful as well..I will be getting

back into the States this new year and i am very happy to be retiring

when i get back from this very mission

I realize that I am 37years old  and soon to be 38 and that you am somewhat younger than you but if you would still like to correspond, that's fine..

Yes I do like older men coz age doesn't form part of relationship I hope u know that ?

It is okay don't worry okay

Now tell me more about your work ?

Yes thx you

I like you too ,you look so cute

I don't get you ?

Me too I wanna I live with someone and spent my retirement years with him making us happy too

Am very sorry for you

;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;

You make feel sad now as you told me more about your past  relationship

Trust and honesty is  the beginning of every relationship

I'm proud of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate,

someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behaviour and a great personality.

I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person

That is good

I believe there is no ideal relationships, Be honest a relationship is hard work and compromise, It is as good as you make it, What makes a relationship ideal to someone is how much time and effort one puts into it and how committed two people are to it.

Yes

want to meet a man that has a good  tolerance level and how far he can go in life , If he is willing to stick around when the going gets tough and he will be there

That is good dear

Yes I would love

I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love pastries, but try not to over do it)..love to travel a lot too and get around with horses too

Thx God that nothing happens to you

Dis you sold your horses and animals in Alabama too?

I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well

Oh am very sorry for you

I have several hobbies, and wish I could find more time to pursue those, such as swimming,playing video games, dancing, and more..And would like someone to share those with,

I am generally an optimistic person with a good sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work

I like the way you talk to me

I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship;i love to go with the saying "one man is enough trouble", I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - haha

But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person

and not d'well on how the relationship is not working

I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook with her, clean, and I have no problem doing that b'cause I b'lieve and I have being thought by my God Father that it's also man's responsibility to do the house works and house chores as well

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not wealthy but I don't luck anything in life though so and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me

Yes

I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses. Sorry if that sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing you of any wrongdoing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that

So you know where I stand from the beginning. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well

Well I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding

I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting their time or getting their feelings hurt

Yes I do wanna commit now sweetie

Yes me too I haven't had a sex the day my ex cheated on me too

Which computer coarse are you taking

Okay cool

You are doing it online ?

Okay sweetie

Yes we can cos you are very special man

Yes so that no one is wasting  each other time

Yes making 200%

Yes sweetie

Am ready to make you the most happiest man on this earth

I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible

Me too I want to do everything for you just to make you happy my dear ,you make me fall deeply in love with you now

Okay

I will be missing your whole body and suck your cock honey

Are you affectionate person

I'm very affectionate and i like kissing ...no matter where i am even if in public .. but with the right person.

Okay

Do you have any tattoos or body piercing?

Wow baby I would love it too

Do you have any tattoos or body piercing?

Yes I would love you to have one sweetie

Yes honey

I would love you should write my name and yours on your chest baby

Gideon&Gonzalez💝💝💝

Use it baby

When will you make sweetie?

Yes honey

💝💝💝Gideon&Urdaz💝💝<3

You can do it like this honey

My birthday is sooner in this month honey

💝

My birthday is on  5th of this month

Yes honey on your chest baby

Yes honey

Yes honey

Would be a pleasure to have you here with me on my b-day to take a hike together around while we chat and smile...LOL..But a guess you can't make it here..

Will be a pleasure to receive something nice from you while i am here as this is gonna be my first time receiving something while on a peace keeping mission and it's gonna be from you dear💝💝<3<3<3

Yes honey but I have to talk to the commander about it before

What will use to surprise me on my birthday

Okay honey

I don't get you baby

Yes they know am gay honey so don't worry

We have a delivery man here that deliver as things here like package and I will ask him the delivered man address and send you okay

The same happen to me too on here but just I don't mind them

The prove me wrong here because am gay so

Oh what baby ?

Yes baby

Sometime I feel sad when the are insulting me am gay ;_;;_;

I thank God for sending you into my life baby now am happy and i will be talking to everyday and you will be making my day feel good

That is your number baby

Can I know your new house address baby

Okay honey 






        


 

Thx you baby

I would love to see you too honey

Honey are trying to call me

Wow baby you look so hot

<3<3

What is your favorite colour

Me too honey red and blue

Are you right handed or left

Me too

Do you drive ?

Which mark honey

Me to I drive

Can I see a picture of the car honey ?

Okay baby

Wow you so cute honey

No baby you are the cutest honey

What type of phone do you use honey ?

IPhone Honey

What is your phone career honey ?

What is your favorite type of music

I listen to all types of music too, I like R& B old school stuff, don't listen to heavy rock, heavy country or heavy Rap..And my fav. song is I won't let go by Rascal Flatts

Wow cool honey

Yes honey no bad things will happen to me baby

I will be safe here and came back home for you honey

I promise you honey I will get you an address where you can send me something my love

I will send it to you a soon the commander give it me okay honey

Yes I will do honey

You are the man I wanna live the rest of my life with honey

Can I ask you something ?

Yes baby

Can you get me a stream gift card to use download some love song on my phone and be playing just to be remembering you honey when I do miss you baby

Please baby can you do it now I wanna download some love song now baby ,what is your favorite music honey

My favorite music is I will never let you go

Yes baby

When you do it the give you the code baby

Send me the picture of it honey

        

 

Baby why are you saying I lost you honey

Baby I don't lost you

I will never lost you too honey

Ok honey

You can search for it on Amazon baby

Baby do you know what ,I can't stop looking at the pictures you send me

I will honey

A feeling of happiness, joy and love has creeped in, and I am back to life. I want to always have this feeling, this feeling of warmth, care and pleasure. Bless me with it, bless me with your love.

A pure connection of soul,The most important role,You are in my every thought,With you my life is sought,I love you till the end of time,And, I am glad you are mine!

Yes me too I can't wait to be with you now honey

Ah love feels magical with your name The feeling is just so surreal it's not the same Love feels so beautiful when I spend days with you It never felt this way or true A feeling so special of being in love It feels so awesome being with you Baby I truly love you!

Yes honey I will kiss all your body baby

Baby your heartbeat when reaches to me I can feel your love within to see When your eyes speak to me I can see what I wish to see The love in your eyes say it all Your love gives me all the gleeBaby I so love you!

Be I richer or poorer, Till death takes us apart, I will give you great portions Of my soul and my heart.

Yes honey

Being in love with you was not a choice It was a thing that just happened I never knew that destiny would bring us so closed In your name and your love enclosed Feels so good when I am with you Baby I think that I truly love you So glad that I met you!

I have send you the picture already it is uploading okay honey it will came baby

Yes I would marry you baby

Baby I can't wait to marry you honey

Thank God for sending you in my life baby

Yes baby

Yes honey


Would you trust me honey?Im all alone in the world. 

  I love you more baby

Yes me too baby I will be missing you

I will always free my time to talk to you baby

Baby that is my father's name called me Gideon baby

Angel Gideon baby

Yes honey baby

Honey when are you going to do the tattoos baby ?

Ok baby

Falling in love with you I forget my self I keep finding me in you When you come in front, there is a glow on my face Just hear my heartbeat my pulse do race I know this is pure love for sure And I know the reason is you Baby I too love you!

Okay baby I do love you more

Baby my is low honey the battery is low honey I need to charge it baby

Are you going to print it baby

I love you more baby

Okay honey

Baby  don't do it yet honey when am with you we can so it together honey

I will recharge now honey

Baby you can order for the card for me now so that when I recharge the phone I can download some love song baby

Have you experienced levitation, flying, feeling light as a feather or floating in the air? I have, because I'm madly in love with you

Now baby

I feel suffocated when you are far away from me. Please don't ever leave me. I love you.

I love you more

Are you going to the Amazon now honey

I have found someone who makes my soul smile. That someone is you! I'm in love with you and with every passing day I find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with you.

On iTunes baby

I just hugged you in my mind. And I just kissed you in my thoughts. Hope you felt the squeeze and the peck! ?

Yes baby

I know I am lucky that you came in my life,With time, my love for you has only grew,Every time you come near me,I feel so good and new,I truly love you!

I will miss you while am going to recharge my phone honey

Love you more my love

I love you for all that you are, I love you for all that you have ever been and all that you are yet to become. You are the reason behind the biggest smile on my face. I couldn't be this happy had it not been for you. I love you today, tomorrow and always. Warm bear hugs to my sweetheart.

Bye for now my love we will chat more tonight before I will go to patrol my love

Kiss you honey love you more

Yes honey I do miss you baby

Baby don't forget to get me the card okay baby

Love you more my love see you later honey kiss you my love 

  I don't understand ,what do you mean baby ?

If there’s one thing in this world I’m afraid to lose, it’s you. I am so in love with you that I can’t afford to lose you!

Baby I will do it for you

Please baby try to understand I can't call you here now in the barracks honey but I promise to called you later honey

Baby I will called you

What did I do baby ?

Which lie baby

Baby please I will call you

I can't it can let me into trouble baby

I wanna call you honey

Which trouble?

What is wrong baby

I will send you a picture of rule and regulation here

Hey 👋

Why are you sounding this way?

I will make the video chat with you so don’t worry ;-)!! Stop sounding this way

Hey

Adam Gonzalez:

Sorry Idiot, I didn’t call you I just said it. Im not like that but you tried to change things on me. I didn’t lie to you but for unknown reason you wanted  to believe you love but keep who you are a secret. You interviewed me at the beginning even wanted to know my car color. Why/ For the same reason I want to know who you are, I might even know why you did not want to talk to me on the phone but no excuse to keep your phone number a secret. I know you are not from Dallas, agin lying to keep something a secret, which I know what it is. I have studied and have pics of guys in the army non comm officers that want to retired but are looking for an older dude to pay their shit. Even if they have a lover or wife. You fit just into that and I know you wanted that. Maybe you change your mind when we started talking every day, but had you come clean and told me I would have forgiven you but for you to continue the lying about getting me this and that but never did. Just stringing me alone; Until you started asking for gifts, precisely what they do. I sent you something because I WANTED TO KNOW how far you will go and you ask for more the second day just like I was your daddy. Then who is my daddy? Who gives me shit. I get money from retirement every month but still have to work trying to pay what I owe, $23,000 dollars. Can you help me out with dad day since IM your God. People give offering to their Gods, can you send me some? I hope you my point and who you are, not sure you accept your self that low.

I did not call you idiot just to not act like one by reversing the coin. I should have used another word.

Gideon Gil: ( This how he asked for the first gift)

Kiss you my love 

Oh baby I would to give you my hand now for you to be you using baby

Honey take care okay when you done send me message baby

No baby I can give to you coz we are together honey

Love you more my love

Please baby when you done u can help for the card so that I can be playing games here too baby

I miss you much my love kiss you

See you later honey kiss you 💗💗💝💗💗💗💗💗

 

Hi honey I do miss you a lot I can't sleep anymore baby because am not hearing from you sweetheart

Please baby are you doing well ,how is your day going so far I hope you are okay for me honey

I do miss you a lot honey

;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;

I will never let you go out in my life sweety,if it happen that I lost you I will search for you everywhere and find you my love 💝💝<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Please honey I can die if you live me baby please don't live I want you in my life now and forever baby

Hello 👋

How are you doing

So you gone and you don’t wanna talk to me anymore right?

 

Okay good luck (y)

What ?

Who told you that ?

Remember when a guy tells you he is in Kandahar text him this:

May 22, 11:23 AM
I have a U.S. Army fiancé who is now based in Kabul, Afghanistan, and I am applying for the emergency leave. Do I need to pay for leave? Originally Answered: I have a US Army fiance and now he is based in Kabul, Afghanistan and I am applying for the emergency leave. Do I need to pay for leave? You do not have a US army fiance and he is not based in Kabul. You have a scammer who is telling you lies. For starters, there are no US army bases in Kabul. The only person who can request emergency leave for a soldier is that soldier, himself. The American Red Cross can assist in coordinating leave between the family and the command, but the soldier has to submit the paperwork. No one else can do it for him. Please print off this article and keep it handy for the next time you have an online “fiance” who is trying to get you to send him money.


adamfoxie.blogspot.com
Adam Gonzalez, Publisher adamfoxie blog Int.
                               Do not get paid for my services any longer.. I ask for contributions to keep the blog going...on that you could help

PS: Iam sorry to say I have temporarily misplace Gideon’s penis. When I find it I will interject in this page. The photos in this page do not follow the sequence in which he sent them only on the previous pages.

Comments