He Appears with So Many Names At FaceBook, Just to Suck up Seniors

On this transcript we talk after he asked me to meeting a Google Hangouts. The story goes several days very quickly and then when you start seeing read is when I had enough of following this conversation and had enough contradictions on him that I could catch him with two things> Both about Kabul. Temp that he would know if he was there and U.S. Troops, which there were none at this time. So he was in Kabul fighting alone.
         
  {Part Two}    
First name he gave was Robert Milo but after my encounter with him he appeared the same day with a different name of Wayne and so many others I could not follow.




Here is The Transcript of the conversation on various days:

Robert Milos
Hey sexy
ok baby
Robert Milos
Hi sexy
Oh Im getting you on my iPad also and my fingers don’t have to suffer
Robert Milos
I’m so glad to hear from you on here
I I didn’t love you already I would be pissed at you
Robert Milos
I thought I have lost you my dear
No holding back..remeber/
Robert Milos
I’m so glad to find someone like you
And thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to talk to you on here
Thank you for letting just talk to u, here
I can understand but once you promised we are going to be mainly open we should be
and I think I love you a little
Robert Milos
I want to make you as special as my partner. I had much thought of you at patrol yesterday but was so much in love with you today, and I’ll love you more tomorrow than I do today. .
Im in love with you and I realized today love hurts
Robert Milos
Yes it does true love really hurts
There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that I found someone like you , and how you make me so special. You are so handsome, and I find many interesting things in you.
Baby I have some people that would love my ass burnt, even Russia banned for a couple of months because of the way I blog. I post what professional correspondent write but when its me its nbaecause I feel strongly about like calling Turkeys president a sick ass and also being banned after he went after the lgbt there
That has nothing to do with you Im telling you this because my sistems are supposed to protect me and a change in Mae will nt allowed me to see you
Im at the end of my blogging career after 13 years and dedicating time to my husband would me enough to keep busy
It will makes us safer too...lol
Robert Milos
I’m so glad to hear that my dear 
I truly trust you my dear
and I love you, Im sure
Robert Milos
You really mean so much to me now
you too, I believe we can make each other very happy. WE understand each other even at this early time
Robert Milos
I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet. I never thought it would this good, but it has. This is a clear indication that we have so much in common and we are building on something that is real.
you are 100% right sweetie...then another soldier after Ihave been fucked by one of them...
lol
Robert Milos
I hope we get the chance to see thing through. There’s always hard times, bad times and good times, but please understand that we have so much to give to each other and I look forward to that day. And Also I thank the almighty, for founding each other
You are right for me because you are more patient that Iam. When I see the game is screwed up I want to tae the marbles and go home (sometimes, not all the time) but you have a calming effect on me even through the distance. This is my last relationship and you are a miracle for both of us. We have to make it work
I wan to make it work because I have fallen in love with you. All I need is to feel Iam not abandoned or forgotten.
I feel so good now I talked to you. It does not tae hours just  a little inotuch
Robert Milos
Dear this year of meeting you online was so amazing. I wouldn't change it for anything. I just want you to remember that I am always here for you whenever you need me. I believe that the Almighty made us wait to be together for a reason. To HELP one another in our times of need. And if ever one of these days you are going to get sick of me, but until then, you are stuck with me forever hahaha.
lol..hAHa I could get sick but never of you. I would do anything to have you love me more and like me more
Robert Milos
Haha you’re so sweet and amazing
This morning after a wonderful night with you did not go right. I fell sleep with the phone then it rings I think is you texting and Say hi baby, sweetie, I think I love you and it was a guy from Ghana calling from Facebook. Im glad we can communicate here and have our privacy
I did not say anything when I realized just took him out lol
Robert Milos
Lol 
I’m so glad too sexy
I was half sleep and wasn’t even sure wether this was a nightmare
My beautiful man. I don’t want to keep you late like I did last night, Cam ready too, but you are tired and can’t have you do your job there half sleep
Robert Milos
I am sending you this to let you know that you have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel and my inspiration.
I love my sweet angel
Robert Milos
Thank you so much dear for understanding me always
Always sweet. I want you to try to dream bout me, I will with you . We will talk tomorrow. Cam going to be an the rod to have the interview with the management of the new building. Its 33 miles from here on bad traffic but I will have my cell with me....I love you and I will do my best to make you happy.
Robert Milos
Each day that passes makes our conversation grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be close now, Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.
I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.
I believe my love, A couple of months is a small price to pay for the guy I want
Robert Milos
I will try to dream of you sexy 
And I wish you all the best in your interview my dear
I 💖💗💞love you good night my love Robert
Robert Milos
Love you 😍 too
And please be careful when driving
You be careful too, we are two now
Robert Milos
Warm hugs and kisses
kisses to you y love
yes baby
Robert Milos
Have a safe journey dear
💚
Robert Milos
I’ll text you when I wake up in the morning
Who that will make my day!
Thank you
Robert Milos
Welcome sexy
See you later
see you later
Robert Milos
Bye for now
bye
May 10, 7:50 PM
Robert Milos
Good Morning...!!
I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream..When you wake up in the morning, kiss your loved one on the forehead and wish them a good day..."I want you around in the morning and I want to know you're legally required to be there...Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way...You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at nigh. 
Look forward to hear from you soon
It's 10:45 pm here, I can't to sleep straight thru. Thank you for that beautiful thought. I was checking your page to see what else I could r learn without asking. I saw u are still  not single according to FB. I need to check mine because unless u the me otherwise I'm not single as of today.
Robert Milos
You’re welcome sexy 
Okay I’ll check it out
What time is it there?
Robert Milos
It’s 7:27 am
I hope we can chat for awhile before I got out for work
Was talking to my niece to see if she goes with me but she is busy. Funny how weird how people change1 We seed to do everything g together. Lots of family most I don't like
 niece.
Leg me drop the phone is painful to use it. I we were to move to the North Pole I would not miss them
Now J can talk to you on the computer or iPad...nice on the fingers
Did you have dinner?
Robert Milos
I wish I’m there with you now 
I can’t wait for as be together 
Yes I took tea with toasted bread
That’s it babe?
I can cook will feed u good
Robert Milos
Really dear
Really my sweeet
Robert Milos
That’s interesting because I can cook too!
Wonderful
Robert Milos
Dear do you think it's ok to keep noticing another man after you are in a committed relationship? Does this change when you are married?
We will keep it interesting
Robert Milos
Yes my dear
For me it is it depends on the person. If you talking about the same guy not just some hunk walking by. Why do ask my sweet?
If it’s the same guy you have a clutch
Do you see someone you like sexually?
Robert Milos
No I’m not 
If i find my self in a committed relationship,there is no need looking else where,no need to look further cos thats when i need to give you my outmost attention and devotion as partners.If you give your partner a needed attention,you are sure to make him look elsewhere and this needs not to change when you are married.You need to maintain the same level of attention and devotion to him always cos you would want same in return from him.
You’re enough for me!!
Well it depends how you feel coming back to your question. If you feel committed when you come back then it’s self explanatory but the real question is how vomited are we since we have not seen each other and it will be a couple of months before we conunate what we started. So you got choices, Don’t commit now and you can have sex with the guy or any guy or be committed now and see but don’t touch
Vomited...committed....
Conunate, consummate
Robert Milos
When I’m committed I’m fully in it doesn’t matter how long we met
Well committed means you choose your road to travel
But tell me what is bothering you sweetly so I can be more direct. As long as we agree to something and if we agree we r not committed yet then we are both singles to be with other guys, but it has to apply to both
Robert Milos
No we babe we’re both committed to each other
I want us to be together till the end of time
I don’t want you to feel you are fence in for two months, actually if this is what we agree is both. Either could see what ever but at least I’ve had a lot sex in my life and no longer fantasies except to be with one guy that loves me
I started "https://meet.google.com/mnn-dwwh-brf" using the new Google Chat https://chat.google.com/dm/wSTk2wAAAAE.
Why did you ask me. I thought we’re referring about you, or me
To me is marriage without the priest
Is committed
Robert Milos
No babe I’m not referring to you I just asked to see what’s your answer is okay
Did I make it complicated?
Robert Milos
I really love you and only you I’m not sharing you without anyone
Yes babe
But I think you are committed of your own free will and so Am I and willing to wait for the crown....or ring
I’ll tell you a true story
Robert Milos
I can’t wait to put a ring 💍 on your finger babe
My first long term partnerI told him I will help find another apt because they were fuckking himon a hotel the company put him in. So he came to live with me temporarily. But guess what every apt. We went to that was big and reasonable he did not lkike. So ended up living with me wi h I did not want. I did not trust him 100% or how U trust you in lesss. Time. So no we are having sex and I say to him we can have an open relationship which were popular at the time. Is not what I wanted in my life but he was with me and wanted to have a choice. His answer to me was if I catch u with another I will cut off both of your balls. He did scare me but got the message, Three months later he is having a relationship with a guy he met at a 
Unlicensed bathroom,
At a public bathroom
What do u think about my dear lover?
Sorry it was long
I should not trust any man, but I will be the looser on that deal
I trust and is agood thing but I don’t trust just anybody
Robert Milos
Well since he said to me that he will cut off my balls when he sees my with another.before I rather find him with another guy I’ll just cut off the relationship
Because as far as I don’t trust him for he did that I’ll just leave him
My mistake and I did for a while but I was so mad I wanted to do the same to him. And at this same time my oldest sis died in Puert Rico and it was nice to have someone because I took it bad...but I wanted r3venge
Robert Milos
No babe there shouldn’t be any revenge okay
You can’t pay back evil with evil okay
Then I got promoted from work. Brought brief cases of work to do on my own timr. No bars no friends but it was good I was getting sex at home because on those times my testastrome used to come out of my ears...there was always an excuse and I wasted 9 hrs of my life
I agree. I gave him the revenge but he came out ok on the deal and I came out the looser....aI learn, I was only 26 when we stated
Revenge is evil..👺
Robert Milos
For I don’t go with a lot of friends because friends are not to be trusted!!
My only is my partner!
I feel the same way. Another thing we think a.ike
Robert Milos
Now that you’re part of my life as one soul , you’re my only friend,love,partner and everything
Let’s forget about the past babe because the past can bring us back
Yes I voluntarily and sane mind heart take you to be with me for ever. I trust you and I love you
You brought it up sweetie
I was just sweetening the pot

Robert Milos
I trust you too babe and love you 😍 with all my heart!
You make me feel so happy and complete. If I hadn't met you. I know I'd still be searching... searching for you!
I love . I’m going to ca that s8ngle thing on my page and is coming out and will anounce without. Amen or specifics just a man in my life after so long
I want people to know aIm taken. I will show you one day what guys, mainly young ones send me...lol I have deleted many but still there are some

Robert Milos
Let me start by saying that I thank God I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way.
Oh baby you make me feel sooo good
I needed you from sometime ago. Glad I got you now and sir you are mine like I’m yours. I want to make us happy
My love for might be young but is as deep as it can go with it’s rooots

Robert Milos
I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too.🥰😍
I have always believed in miracles and I prayed to god and said if I’m going to stay alone that is fine but if there a man that we can make dach other happy let me metempsychosis because I need him
And I met. Being passed at military guys because Of Bradley but so glad you made the impression you were not like anyone I had met

Robert Milos
I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I love you and for you. I would do anything, Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you the happiest man on earth!!
You are special and different and I was lucky to have seen it
We r two peas in a pod
Time for me to hit the bed. You got more time than me. It’s latter here and I got 3 hrs of driving each way

Robert Milos
I love you with all of my heart.I know once we see each other.It will all come together of how much we truly love each other..Our life will become stronger when we do. Again I love you so much!!😍😛
I love you with all my heart Robert. You are my everything. When you come back if you want to get marry, the answer you get now, yes

Robert Milos
Okay babe 
Then I’ll have to let you go to bed
Ok sweetie

Robert Milos
Same here babe
Good night 😘 
Sweet dreams
Love ❤️ you

Robert Milos

Robert Milos

Good night mi amor❤️💕💋
Sleep well 😴

Robert Milos
❤️💕💍🌹❤️
Robert • May 11, 12:18 AM
It’s 4:22 am just woke up and going back to sleep. I still love you my sweetie 👑
May 11, 4:29 AM

Robert Milos
Hey babe 
Good afternoon from here to you 
Just got back from patrol mission 
How’s it going?
I hope you’re having great sleep babe
All good sweetie, nice to wake up with u
You most so tired....
All ok with you?

Robert Milos
Good to hear from you babe 
Yes all here babe just little bit tired
Ok sweetie, thank u for thinking. Of me
This day is going to be great 👍 since it started with u

Robert Milos
You’re always on my mind babe
You on mine
Robert Milos
Mine was good too because I started it with you
Love ❤️ handsome man

Robert Milos
Love you 😍 xoxo
Get some rest .....🌹🌷🌸🌝🌞

Robert Milos
The fact that STILL I cannot find the words to describe exactly how my heart feels when I am with you, infuriates me. However, even if I had all descriptive vocabulary embedded unto my brain, I am sure that there still would not be a word that would fit exactly right.❤️❤️
⚡️I feel the same way 😍 my love wonderful man. You make everything hard on me like if I was a kid again

Robert Milos
You’re wonderful as well my love
I’m your birthday 🎁 gift and your. Mine from April 

Robert Milos
Thank you for believing in me when I could see no light. Thank you for picking me up when I fell and for kissing the tears off of my face. Thank you for giving me the freedom to tell you how I feel without feeling scared of your reaction. Thank you for your respect of my thoughts and feelings. 
Love ❤️ you
Mine is 20th
I know
I got 1977, is that right?

Robert Milos
Yours or mine babe
Yours

Robert Milos
Mine is 1985
Oh you are truly my baby..lol
It’s a beautiful year. And you are a beautiful man. You have inspired faith again in our community and this world to produce you a man with your mind and heart, every day I’m more in love with you, if poss I left

Robert Milos
And as fear can stop you loving, love can stop your fear. I believe this to be true. When I look towards our future, you are always pictured there. I worry and I care for you. This is meant to be, Adam. I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind.
I feel the same. Cannot see the future without you and I’m worry for you all the time
But I know life would not be that cruel to take you away from me.
You are my sunshine and my light in the middle of the darkness. There is no darkness anymore with you in my heart
You are very strong and with such a good heart and compass in this life. That I already know talking about things with u
You make me a better man
A happy man
“ I can see clearly now” I’m glad that recognize the type of man you are that fits perfectlly in both mind and ♥️ heart

Robert Milos
We are both birds of free spirit, but we fly together forever. It is you who I am so sure of spending the rest of my life with, to marry, to love and to cherish forever and eternally.
That goes so deep into my heart it can bring tears and it will
Forever eternally and your name and mine sounds correct
Life keeps sewing us together and I love it but I’m also grateful. As easy as we met we could have missed each other

Robert Milos
First of all I just want to thank you for coming into my life. You took me by surprise, I wouldn't ever think that I would be as lucky to have you, but now that I have you I don't ever want to let go. You have brought so much love, joy, and happiness that no other guy has ever shown me. I love you so much!!
Only the beginning. We are becoming the men we should be, being a light to others of how is done. I feel your love and it excites me so much! You make my chest beat faster..
I sent for a copy of one of your pictures to put you by my bed. Want to look at you at night and my wake up in the morning

Robert Milos
When you're near me I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. ❤️💕

You will get a couple from me...I thinkI want that one by my bed

Nice thank you sweetie...what a beautiful man

Robert Milos
You look sexy and adorable 🥰 babe
I can’t to hold you in my arms
You do hot man

Robert Milos
What are you up to now babe ?
I find you so perfect so beautiful. They say there is a somebody’s for everybody and you are it for me

Robert Milos
Yes so it is
I’m going to get up out of bed and and have my cafe con leche get my papers together and post on my blog. I’m following what is going on because Iam very conce4n about you
The. Out to the Bronx

Robert Milos
Okay very nice babe 
I’m just going to take some rest and wait for midnight patrol
And you my man, what is next on your itinerary?
You answered before I ask
You rest baby .....I’ll sent you a heart or something when I leave at 11am time here
I love you I’m with you so be careful, I need you
So badly

Robert Milos
Lol because you’re love is so great
Yes it is
I’m in your heart

Robert Milos
Love ❤️ you

I love you...until latter

Robert Milos
Okay babe I’ll text you when I wake up
Have a nice day babe
Ok 💕
U too 💫

Robert Milos
Millions of kisses 😘
Bye for now
💋 😘


May 11, 9:08 AM
My beautiful man I m home. The meeting went well but I still need to get them 5 months of bank statement and to my Dr. To sign a form. Tomorrow I we ill be out trying to settle a lot of money with the city they are charging me because I drove to get people food when there was a curfew and they could not come out for 14 days. This is a city without a heart even though the independent nyker are good people but we always vote got the shortest because we don't know better. Thank you for being with me while I drove, you were good company even though a little bit quietly. Love 😍 you bunches I love ❤️ U
We vote for the most inhuman and the dumbest politicians.
Good night my love, here for u
May 11, 6:25 PM

Robert Milos
Good morning my love I hope you had a great day 
I’m glad to hear that your meeting went well!...I want you to know how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for,you are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning sweetheart I dont want you to leave me cos I love you with all my heart and with all my soul..I want to be everything you want or need in a man. Hope to hear from you soon. 
Love ❤️ you my king 👑 🌹❤️
Just like how the moon reflects the sun’s light, looking at the moon means we’re looking into each others’ eyes regardless of our distance apart.May your night be relaxing, your sleep be peaceful and tomorrow morning is as bright as your perfect smiles that melt my heart.
I wish you good night and sweet dreams my King!🍎💖🖤💜🤍💙

Robert • May 11, 10:40 PM
Hello my beautiful man. I’m sorry I missed you but I still have your beautiful words. Thank you for leaving the two messages for me to read. Getting messages from you makes my day bright.I love 💗 U
May 12, 1:54 AM

Robert Milos
Good evening from Kabul to you babe
Sorry for late reply just got back from work
Hello my man

Robert Milos
How’s it going?
Now great.....how about u

Robert Milos
I’m fine babe
Will be going back on duty soon
How was your night
No worries about being late, anytime to hear from u is a good time

Robert Milos
Hope you had a great sleep last night
Thanks babe
Oh yeah!
Slept like a baby, sorry I missed u

Robert Milos
Good to hear that babe
What are you up to babe?
It’s okay babe
I’m going to the city Finance to fight or beg about cam tickets I’ve gotten.
But weather is beautifully nice, I kept thinking as Indrove yesterday of all the things we could do together
Picked up your pic at cbs now I can have you by my bed

That was cvs
Thinking of you 🙂
May 12, 10:30 AM
Tough day for me and running on deadlines but I’m sure you have it tougher. I wish I was in the Army with you. Was assigned to meet the buses from a Ft Hamilton to the Lakes. I wanted to wait. Well employed just finished H.S. Had friends in the navy and liked it. I had a brother and I dad wow both in the Army. Neither one inspired confidence on this two family members. But if they got you,they are doing good. Now as soon as you can it is time to come to your partner. Life is so short and we could go one while still young. So everyday we are not having to be together and do the things we want to do with each other is a da y we will not see. I love my sweet, remember to always be open with me like Iam with you. You got nothing to loose except just a man. 💐🌹🌻🌈♥️
May 12, 2:56 PM

Robert Milos
Hey babe 
Sorry for disappearing on you today I had emergency call so I had to leave quickly
Just close 
How are you doing?
I'm Good no worries all ok All ok with u?

Robert Milos
How was your day babe?
Awful, but better now!
Robert Milos
Yes all good babe just thinking about you
Good sweetie

Robert Milos
That’s cool babe
What are you doing now?

0got u by my bed now

Robert Milos
Wow🍎💕💙😍❤️
So lovely babe 
You have put so much joy into my heart!!
I can’t stop loving 🥰 you
Same here. Today was a fucker and I could just say I’m not going to do Saha the city wants me to do, but I thought about you and everything smooth when you come to me
Robert Milos
No matter how the best of professional dictionaries advance in their definitions of love, I just know that none of their words would be qualitative enough to describe my love for you and even yours for me. We are the best!
We r babe
Very worry about you

Robert Milos
Babe I’ll try my best to keep safe and come home to you I promise!
Just keep me your prayers always
You are my heart when it comes to love. You are my merriment when it comes to fun. You are sure my fulfilment when it comes to talking about the future. I truly love you💖
Yes babe, you got all of me with you. Thank you for leaving your messages when you can’t get through. I got my computer, phone and I pad to get you when you call
I love you ❤️
We are loosing so many days we can be enjoying life together, but aI guess it’s got to be what is got to be

Robert Milos
I am not giving you a part of me. I choose to give you all and all. No one else deserves it but you. I love you.!
Yes babe but we gone be together soon
What ever u gimme of u I will take

Robert Milos
This height of ecstasy your love has brought me, is where I choose to stay all my life. Every other places might be better, but a bird in the hand is more than thousands out there in the bush.
True

Robert Milos
No matter how far in life I go, I see me coming back into your arms. We are the two that are joined together by God.
But you should go for better is my advice because otherwise second thoughts will set in...voice of experience..me
I see you are still religious....

Robert Milos
No matter how the world puts us apart, you will a lays be in my heart, deep down in my every right thoughts. I love you.
I just want to be where your love would lead me, until the end of time. It is a choice that is worth making. I love you.
Picking a partner is a 100 percent human decisions. I don’t think god gets involved in those things. It’s between two people.

Robert Milos
Yes that’s true babe
I’m happy ur ok and doing good

Robert Milos
You are my choicest out of available millions. The best I can ever find and rely on is you. None deserves my heart but you. I love you.🖤💙
Millions? Baby you r liked by so many.I never had a million, the most 2 or 3 at the time
Glad you r popular

Robert Milos
I will stick with you. Under any kind of weather will I stand by you! If you ask why, I'll say it's because you deserve it.
Yes you’re my choice out of all the people in the world
Please always be honest, never let me find out something you should have told me. Besides that you are driving this train Im here you are where you choose. But only is is capable of coming to me.

Robert Milos
I will always love you Babe . I can not even see myself with any other guy but you - it's true; I'm in love with you!!
After a couple of weeks then we need to turn this around to basics. Saying we love each other won’t wash for ever

Robert Milos
I’ll never lied to you babe or hide anything from you
Yes u have..Mr G.

Robert Milos
Thanks babe
I just can’t wait to be in your lovely arms
Ok
Up to u

Robert Milos
What’s your plans about our future babe?
Well u should know that, I don’t understand. But we discussed originally, or I thought we did but in any case I see no relationship last even a month without those two people being in touch with each other. How can it last by not knowing what we sound like or what we look like when we r not positive g for a selfie. Just think about honey and most know this us not going to last with a message or two a day of saying how much we love each other. It is hip9critical to say I love when you most know that sometimes love hurt when we do what we got to do. I’m glad you had time for your self and is good to know you this day. You don’t sound like your self, but how do you sound. Iam not an idiot and neither are you.
You left..
?

Robert Milos
I’m here babe
Please read
Robert Milos
Yes I’m reading your message
I agree with you
Nice temps here how where you r?

Robert Milos
I’m in Kabul now
And the temps?
?

Robert Milos
Also here 
Are you trying to say you don’t trust me or what?
Because I asked you for the temp?
Wao

Robert Milos
Yes babe
Let’s cut it here...if you can’t answer that q. You are lying..yes
You are not in Kabul because you figure if I asked you you most know. A blogger finds out a boy politicians an
Nd others keeping secrets..never lie to a blogg

Robert Milos
What are you talking about
You asked me if I’m in Kabul now and I say yes
Why do you get about this? A guys before you wanted me to tattoo his name on mychest.....not right for the people that support u
I askedufor the temp

Robert Milos
It’s okay
So stop going on
So is in china

Robert Milos
The clouds here
Temp?

Robert Milos
it’s
You don’t know and how enough time to check

Robert Milos
I didn’t get your question clearly at first
I only forgive you for one lie and you did that with Guerrero....fighter...had to find for myself.
I don’t forgive this one and you had your kicks....Youbwill pay
I’m going to erase everything from you you are a lier
I know you are not in Kabul
Why? I’m a fucki g blogger who reports about Kabul

Robert Milos
Really?
You know what I have anything to say I know you will definitely do that 
That’s why I want to take things slow but you lead me on
That picture is being burnt asshole
I’m very fast now

Robert Milos
Thanks for hurting my feelings!
The love went away asshole?
You don’t hurt mines...you thin’ about you

Robert Milos
I just don’t want to say anything again!
I wish you all the best in your life!!
Stop I know a lot and all I have to do is sent this to the pr mafia and they will find you dog and any other dog including you...what p
Are you getting, no m
Body likes you?
You will not be forgiven...this will be pass 9n...you had no right...by the way aIm back on all the social media...Im going to try to see AIm the last one you fuck over
May 12, 6:00 PM

 

Comments