Fake Military and non Military Scammers on The Loose Face Book and Messenger}Seniors R Target


The target is mainly guys over 50 but younger asians and anybody who would fall for a good looking photo. Mostly from Alabama, Dallas, California, Florida. But anybody without a heart from anywhere and willing to get $200.000 or an $8.00 game will do it as a matter of they being smarter than you. Any lies would seem smarter with a sucker punch but that is not the way we measure smarts in this Country. Why Military? People tend to like the boy out in front, but these are not boys. Even that guy who has an Anaconda on both upper arms (the same on both) with he snake eating a little man.
{The pictures shown here were given voluntarily and belong to adamfoxie.blogspot.com}

I won’t give you his name because I don’t know it but I have seen him with 4 names after the one he gave me, Robert. He had me for a week convincing me he was madly in love with me because I was a trusting good human being. But he came right after Bradley who was the first this year and I had my antenna up. Texting early in the morning during the day and before I went to bed. Checking up on me to make sure I was good and did not Cath that thing we have her, COVID. There is much to this and more pics. I will put them all here For fathers day or shortly after.
The first question I ask is if he is military. This guy Robert Called to say he was in Kandahar...I laughed and asked what was the temperature there. The mask came off.
 
 

You do not have a US army fiance and he is not based in Kabul. You have a scammer who is telling you lies. For starters, there are no US army bases in Kabul.

The only person who can request emergency leave for a soldier is that soldier, himself. The American Red Cross can assist in coordinating leave between the family and the command, but the soldier has to submit the paperwork. No one else can do it for him.

Please print off this article and keep it handy for the next time you have an online “fiance” who is trying to get you to send him money.

Comments