Garbage Dump, EvenThe Army Comes to SwallowThe Elderly and Lonely


{ALL the pictures shown here were given voluntarily and belong to adamfoxie.blogspot.com}




INTRODUCTION Part one


Facebook has become the moving bowels pool of people with time on their hands and desperately looking for money or playing a game of 'what old dude we can out smart today.'

Im going to tell you how the game is played and then I will show parts of conversations that were not erased and the pictures and the changes of personalities I believe is the evidence of what these bunch of people were doing. 

I will start with the one in which his involvement with me grew (not in a real or true way) and so did the pictures and is the first one after the weeks were quiet because I was no using Facebook but only through this blog. 

The way it works is These guys check to see who is single, complicated, widow and as old as possible. I had 61 on my age single and I was meet for the wolves. This guy which we are going to call by the name {{Gideon Bradley}}he went on since the beginning of the month. Some of the pics were taken just for me because of the date on the pics. His name changed as he change email addresses. It is also the only that works for the U.S.Army but in an office , not Kandar. He also gave a 34 yrs old age on May 5, to May 15 to another I can’t just remember. The best conversations are an email because I would get so frustrated of the lies, date of birth and things like that hat I will block him on FB and Google Chat.Well he would email begging for forgiveness to the point that I will almost believe him, no there were occasions that I did believe him until I finished the conversation and then my brain will kick in. One of the last times I told I forgive him he made the plans of coming over buying us a house and live happily there after. That was his big prize for this. Promised he was going to do something big what ever it was and then tell me he got stuck would have me bail him out giving him money I did not have. He gave it everything he had for something he thought I had and could give him. At the beginning he even tested me about my taste in men. He started sending pictures of himself or someone else, I think it was someone else, maybe his brother, cousins, what ever and It was a young guy around 17 skinny with not fat but everything went to his chest like  a turkey looking for a mate. I told him he is sending that picture, if he was going to send me pictures send me pictures of him....And he did. He sent me pictures with big muscles or with an orange t shirt without any noticeable muscles. I planned to post all th email I have  in sequence but not sure how long it will take. Hopefully you will become involved in a fake love affair in which he tells me the most beautiful things which he from poetry on the internet. He was having a good damn time. I was like someone took to the space station without a suit and I was sophocating. I was playing his game because I have never seen anything like that. But to be sincere  to have this gorgeous human being and that was real, his body was released maybe not all the tattoos but his beautiful green eyes and his beautiful face was real. Im going even if he were to be for real on everything I could not want him. He would cheat at every chance. He would man and woman oldd and young after him. He would think is his physique but this thing about growing arms and chest is a fading fad. Anybody can have them and many times they can by the testosterone from a frisk or some stores. But his face was angelic. I would never want someone that for the price of sex  I have to share with the word. S there was no way he could be my anything thinking that hurt me more than anything. Then I will talk to him I will come back to my senses that this was a game we were playing, him to have me do what he wanted and get him things, me still while hurting so much tom learn this and see it to the conclusion which I could not keep it the facade 
     going because it was a waste of time while the people that could lead afford it are being squeezed out of money and gifts on credit cards and there will be no police reports but if they have a partner or a wife there will curtain drop and the new episode will commence: Black mail!
 
So you gone ?
Hmmm 🧐

Mr Bradley
Fri 6:35 PM
Okay good luck 👍

Adam Gonzalez (Adam Gonzalez)
Yesterday 11:23 AM
I have a U.S. Army fiancé who is now based in Kabul, Afghanistan, and I am applying for the emergency leave. Do I need to pay for leave? Originally Answered: I have a US Army fiance and now he is based in Kabul, Afghanistan and I am applying for the emergency leave. Do I need to pay for leave? You do not have a US army fiance and he is not based in Kabul. You have a scammer who is telling you lies. For starters, there are no US army bases in Kabul. The only person who can request emergency leave for a soldier is that soldier, himself. The American Red Cross can assist in coordinating leave between the family and the command, but the soldier has to submit the paperwork. No one else can do it for him. Please print off this article and keep it handy for the next time you have an online “fiance” who is trying to get you to send him money.

Mr Bradley
Yesterday 11:24 AM
What ?

Adam Gonzalez (Adam Gonzalez)
Yesterday 1:21 PM
Still here to make you famous!

Mr Bradley
Yesterday 1:22 PM
Who told you that ?

Mr Bradley
Yesterday 1:29 PM
Talk to me ? But if you don’t mind talking to me anymore let me know
I guess you found someone better then me

Mr Bradley
6:57 AM
Good luck 👍




This had the other side with his face standing up...he might have taken it back. As you can see on the next communication on Chat or hangouts I give him a warning on Sat.22 when he very merrily open a deal account and gave me access to see he was sitting on a desk it seems he had his real name and wrote the address on his unit.
1:20pm
Whatever your name is if I were you I will disappear. I left the last one for last. I have the story and the pics. but your pics are the most scandalous. I guess that is how far you go for $15.00 for your birthday which was not your birthday.  You deserve whatever it comes because you were the worst and you are still hANGING AROUND' I allowed you so you would keep that little pit on the bottom of my large intestine which turns out to be the tongue you keep sticking out.

Can't say I will put a stop to it but it will reduce your scam by 95% if  it's done correctly. With a bad hand I had to wait until I got better. That is the only delay and those offers kept coming everyday. I even talk to someone who knows about you. But the issue is your conduct for people older than you with their issues and the last thing we need is this west coast and Bible belt. With cancer in the family the last thing to deal with was you and others will say the same. You liked me the most so you hit me the most. You are low nonhuman but then I don't need to tell you because you know how low you have gone in your life.
Watch out for it. I were you I would get me a subscription. How you do it. You deposit $15.00  on the spot for contribution and Ill make sure you get a week or two. 


Look at his face and see if you can find what I was talking about. Sincerity, beauty,
eyes that meet you all the way, beautiful skin, nice combed hair. Would you trust him?
I am convinced this dude will kill someone  and then will go and have a cigarette and go back to facebook or where ever his is doing his stuff now. 


The first one’s name is Gideon Bradley (not real name} Bradley Jason! US Army
Well Bradley Jason is block me today from his new account, time to search for it on my cell:

(Damn I found the rest of the pics, I hid them well and then forgot where I put them


I think I will have to make this Episode one Introduction.
I need tone able to bring to. my computer he rest of the pictures and conversation I have scattered. This guy was so cool that it wasn’t until last night that started erasing conversations. Actually all he had to do was to make a small restitution of around $50 bucks and put in writing the reasons downn the help he had. He had help but mostly I wanted him to write everything down of how much they get from people, In my mind this is a gang and if he is not associated with them he knows how to operate because he is the best. When this series is finish, we would need to have a talk with the army. Obviously this was done an army time using army equipment.

The information he posted yesterday to show he is an honest man, even tough I even doubted he was in the Army because of the crazy things he would say like going to do guard duty in Kandar.

Bradley Jason
US Army Ridgecrest  California
He lives in Los Ageles CA.
“SINGLE” Hey he is single!

By Adam Gonzalez, Publisher of Adamfoxie Blog Int
As this series is typed it gets will publish....At least one a day, Expt a 3 day maximum run
There are other characters and each is mark by the Parts. This is part one with Mr. Gideon


This guy is for Par two when we finish with Gideon I don’t know what to call this guy.
He went around Taking names from legit Facebook members and opening his account with their email
He had so many names....one was Robert, Why don’t we call him that.


Comments