Ruth Bader Ginsberg Dead at 87} Adamfoxie will cease to Publish for 48 Hrs in her memory




  Mourners leave notes and a copy of Saturday's Daily News at the Alma Mater statue at Columbia University in Manhattan on Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020.



New Yorkers set flowers and notes of love to the memory of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg. Iam pesonally moved my worse fears came to be. This year is like everything that can go wrong internally in this nation and Internationally with some many countries dealing with the deaths of COVID-19 did.



Adamfoxie blog will stop posting for a day or couple of days starting Monday 21 (Hopefully after monday you will read the stories already filed and then put a $1.00 as a donation on the red fox). 
This year is been full of death and sometimes you wonder why not me? Not the first pandemic I had to watch. Iam just a little confused but undrstand the human condition and the circle that we humans go through. That does not bother me as the attitude that some humans take. Justice Bader was some fresh air in a stuffy Washington DC full of people that are there for themselves. The best con artists and actors you could not ever find anywhere. This is the bad part of having people not believing how bad things are until their 21 year old son or daughter just dies by breathing the air.

How can people elect a criminal, openly open criminal as their representative and guide? That makes me want to go back to the woods and just deal with my animals. I live in NYC which always had a mind and strong body for things that are not normal, catastrophes man made or nature made which ultimately are human made.

I will read about what is going on in Washington and around the world in regards to LGBTQ
and their rights which are being violated in most parts of the East and all those Islands which were colonized and told what Jesus wanted of them so just to keep them in line. They still  keep 
to those teachings and that is what we are fighting. After that I will be going out to beg for money for this blog. 

As soon as the news makes me comeback I will. I will give it 24-48 and they are truly in memeory of this justice woman in the Supreme court. A New Yorker who got her starts and ideas right here where I got mines. 











Comments